IOCL Recruitment 2022 Online Form 12वीं पास कर सकते हैं आवेदन।
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has come out to recruit about 465 posts for the Trade, Technician Apprentice & Data Entry Operator. For from 12th pass to graduate candidates can apply online from 10 November 2022 to 30 November 2022 by visiting IOCL’s official website iocl.com. After this, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test. It is important for the candidates applying under IOCL Recruitment 2022 to know that they will be selected for these posts on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the written examination and their performance on the prescribed criteria for fulfilling the notified eligibility criteria.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Title Name||IOCL Recruitment 2022 Online Form|
|Post Name||Trade, Technician Apprentice & Data Entry Operator|
|Apply Online Date||10 November 2022|
|Apply Last Date||30 November 2022|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go To Home||Click Here|
IOCL Important Date
- Online Apply Start Date: 10 November 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 30 November 2022
- Date of downloading Admit Card: 08 December 2022 17:00 hours
- Date Of Examination(Written Test): Tentatively on 18 December 2022
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.00/–
- SC / ST / PwD : Rs.00/-
- All Female: Rs.00/-
- No Fee For Any Category. Only Apply Online Form.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Age Limit as on n 10.11.2022
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum 24 years.
- Age Relaxation: As Per Rules. Read the Official Notification For More Details.
IOCL Recruitment 2022
Technician Apprentice Mechanical
|Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum
one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following
disciplines of Engineering:
i) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Automobile Engineering
|Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Technician ApprenticeTelecommunication & Instrumentation
|Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
|Trade Apprentice (AssistantHuman Resource||Full-Time bachelor’s degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Full-Time bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a
Govt. recognized institute/University
|Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices)||Minimum 12 to pass (but below graduate)|
Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders)
|Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate).
Additionally, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of
„Domestic Data Entry Operator‟ for the training of less than one year
issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill
Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
Total Vacancy: 465 Post
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Online FormVacancy Details
|State||Total Post||State||Total Post|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Online Form Selection Process
- 1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
- 2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs ‟s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. The candidate has to choose the correct option.
- 3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and the Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- 4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- 5) The constitution of the Question paper
- 6) The duration of the Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- 7) Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
- 8) Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates for the trades reserved for them.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
About Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- IndianOil Pipelines offers a world of opportunities across more than 90 locations in India.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Operates over a network of about 13000 km long crude oil, petroleum product, and gas pipelines with a throughput capacity of 93.7 million metric tonnes per annum of oil and 9.5 million metric standard cubic meters per day of gas. Cross-country pipelines are globally recognized as the safest, most cost-effective, energy-efficient, and environment-friendly mode for the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products.