BSF Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) And Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 08 August 2022
Short Details: Online applications are invited from eligible Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the under mentioned vacancies for the Combatised posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) in the Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- Vacancies are subject to change (may increase or decrease) due to administrative reasons. BSF reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postponed the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Any amendment/notice will be published only on BSF official website. Candidates are advised to regularly visit or log on to BSF recruitment portal URL https://rectt.bsf. gov.in/ & BSF official website in their own interest for updates.
- The posts are combatised and purely temporarily in nature but are likely to become permanent.
- 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen category in the respective Post/Category.
Ministry of Home Affairs
Directorate General Border Security Force
Advertisement Number steno/2022
- Online Apply Date: 08 August 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 06 September 2022 (23:59 PM)
- Release Admit Card Date: Notify Soon
- Date of Examination: Notify Soon
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and Wallet fee mode only.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age Relaxation: As per rules (Read official Notification)
- Age of candidates will be determined on the basis of Date of Birth as recorded in their matriculation certificates.
- The crucial date for determination of age limit for the post of ASI(Steno) & HC(Min) shall be 06th September 2022.
- Prescribed format of certificate for reserved categories are attached as Annexure – ‘B ’ for SC/ST, Annexure – ‘C’ for EWS and Annexure – ‘D’ for OBC category
- More details read official notification.
|SI No||Post Name||Qualification|
|01||Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)||Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.|
|SI No||Post Name||Skill|
|01.||For ASI (Stenographer)||Shorthand @ 80 words per minute in English OR in Hindi in 10 minutes. Transcription of dictation in English in 50 minutes OR in Hindi in 65 minutes, on computer.|
|02.||For HC(Min) (Typing Test)||35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH in English and 9000 KDPH in Hindi respectively with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer).
Time Allowed: 10 minutes.
Physical Standards for the Post of ASI (STENO) and HC (MIN)
|SI No||For all candidates except the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||Male||Female|
|01.||165 Cms.||155 Cms.|
|02.||Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes categories||162.5 Cms.||150 Cms.|
ii) Chest (Not applicable for female candidates)
|GEN/OBC/SC/EWS Categories||77 Cms (Un-expanded).
82 Cms (Expanded).
|ST Category||76 Cms (Un-expanded).
81 Cms (Expanded).
Corresponding to the height and age as per medical standards (For males and females).
Total Vacancies: 323 Posts
Pay Scale & Selection Mode BSF form
- ASI(Steno) Level – 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300) in pay matrix
- Head Constable (Min) Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100) in pay matrix
The selection shall be held in two phases as under:- BSF form
a) First Phase
(i) Written Examination.
(b) Second Phase
(i) Physical Measurement.
(ii) Shorthand Test for ASI(Steno).
(iii) Typing Speed Test for HC(Min).
(iv) Documentation (Checking of Documents)
(v) Medical Examination.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|