SSC SI in Delhi Police and CAPF Exam Answer Key (Paper 1) 2022
Post Date: 06 January 2023
Short Details: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces. Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspectors of Delhi Police with minimum three years’ service and who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ST) of age as on crucial date given at official notification may also apply for filling up of Open and Departmental Vacancies of Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police-Male. All eligible/interested candidates can read official notification given below important links.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces
- Dates for submission of online applications: 10 August 2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 30 August 2022
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30 August 2022
- Fee Payment Online Last Date: 31 August 2022
- Payment Last Date through Challan (during Working hours of Bank): 31 August 2022
- ‘Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges Date: 01 September 2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Exam Date): November 2022
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (ESM) and Women Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Age limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age Relaxation: As per rules (Read official notification)
(i.e., candidates born not before 02.01.1997 and not later than 01.01.2002).
- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Total Vacancy: 4,300
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male
|Ex-Serviceman (Special Category)||06||03||01||02||0||13|
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
Weight: Corresponding to height (for all posts)
Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts)
For male candidates:
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chances
For female candidates:
- 100 metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances.
Selection Mode & Pay Scale
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs:
The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/Female) in Delhi Police:
The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police.
Selection Mode: As per rules
|Download Final Answer Key New||Click Here|
|Answer Key Notice New||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|How To Apply||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|