IBPS Probationary Officer(PO) Online Form 2022
Post Update : 02 August 2022
Short Information : Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) are recently invited online application form for the post of Probationary Officer(PO)/ Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 . The Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in October 2022 / November 2022. The notification has been issued to fill the posts of Probationary Officer (PO) in public sector banks across the country. IBPS i.e. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has started online recruitment process for 6432 posts from Tuesday i.e. 2nd August which will run till 22nd August. Eligible candidates for these posts official website of IBPS You can apply online by visiting https://www.ibps.in/.IBPS PO Recruitment 2022
IBPS Probationary Officer(PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) 2022
(CRP PO/MT-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24)
- Apply Online Start On : 02 August 2022
- Registration Last Date : 22 August 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 22 August 2022
- letters for Pre- Exam Training : September/ October 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : September/ October 2022
- Online Examination Preliminary : October 2022
- Online Examination – Main : November 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main : December 2022
- interview : January/February 2023
- Provisional Allotment : April 2023
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates : Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode : The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. Candidates should make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation : As Per Rules. Read Official Notification For More Details.
IBPS PO 2022
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she
registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Note: (1) All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised
by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared
on or before 22.08.2022
Total Vacancy : 6432 Posts
IBPS PO 2022 Vacancy Details
|Participating Bank||Number of Vacancies|
|Bank of India||535|
|Punjab National Bank||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||253|
|Union Bank of India||2094|
- Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently
settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries
of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia,
Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour
a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- IBPS PO Recruitment Preliminary Exam will be conducted in October 2022. According to the IBPS Exam Calendar 2022, the PO Recruitment exam will be held in October 2022. Candidates who will qualify IBPS PO Recruitment Preliminary Exam will be called for Mains Exam. Mains exam will be conducted in November 2022.
- The candidates will be required to go through the mentioned stages in order to get selected i.e. :
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Preliminary Examination Pattern:
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Main Examination Pattern:
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||60||45||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||40||35||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||35||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||25||02||30 minutes|
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-XII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
How To Apply IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- First of all, visit the IBPS website i.e. ibps.in
- Now, click on ‘Click here to apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for CRP-PO/MTs-XII’
- Then, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register the application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Upload Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression and a hand written declaration
- Pay Fee. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee payment details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then the online transactions may not have been successful.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Short Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|