SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission recently invited online application forms to the SSC general duty (GD) various post-recruitment 2022. All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 27/10/2022 To 30/11/2022. Candidate read the official notification before applying for the recruitment application form in SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022. Kindly check and collect the all Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details. Kindly read scan document related to the online form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc. Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully. Take A printout of the final submitted form.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
|Jobs Title||SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, SSF|
|Advt. No||F. No. PPI01/11/2022-PP_1|
|Our Home Page||Click Here|
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection Commission. The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination, and Document Verification.
- Apply Online Date: 27 October 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 30 November 2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 30 November 2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30 November 2022 (23:00)
- Fee payment Online Last Date: 01 December 2022 (23:00)
- Payment Through Challan Last Date: 01 December 2022
- CBT Exam Date: January 2022 (Tentative)
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Female All-Category Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- PH Candidate: Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI Fee mode.
Age limit as on 01-01-2023
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Age relaxation: As per rules (Read the official notification)
Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in the normal course. However, after a relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997.
Education Qualification as on 01-01-2023
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or the 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
|Total Vacancy of Part-I and Part-II||45284|
Scheme of Examination
Computer-Based Examination: The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 80 questions carrying 2 marks each, with the following composition:-
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration/Time Allowed|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||20||40||
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||20||40|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|5 Kms in 24 Minutes||1.6 Kms in 8 1/2 Minutes||For candidates other than those belonging to Ladakh Religion.|
|1.6 Kms in 6 1/2 Minutes||800 meters in 4 Minutes||For candidates of the Ladakh Region|
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Height||170 cms (ST 162.5)||157 cms (150)|
|Chest||Un-expanded: 80 cms (Min. Expansion: 5 cms)||N/A|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.|
|For more details read the official notification|
Pay Scale & Selection Process
Pay Scale: Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all other posts.
Selection Process: The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination (DME/ RME), and Document Verification.
How to Apply
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 (Various Posts) Total Vacancy: 24369
- All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 27/10/2022 To 30/11/2022.
- Candidate read the official notification before applying for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly check and collect the all Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details.
- Ready scan documents related to the online application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Take A printout of the final submitted form.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Post Extend Notice New||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|