Indian Railway RRC/NCR Recruitment 2022
Post Update : 02 July 2022
Short Details : RRC North Central Railway (RRC/NCR) are recently invites online applications from for the Post of Act Apprentices RRC/NCR Recruitment 2022. 1659 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts nvites online applications from Engagement of interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 1664 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of North Central Railways (Divisions – Prayagraj, Agra, Jhansi & Jhansi workshop) for the year 2022-23.RRC North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2022.
RRC/NCR Act Apprentices for the year 2022-23
Advt.No. : RRC/NCR/01/2022
- Online Apply Start On : 02 July 2022 (00:00 hrs.)
- Apply Last Date : 01 August 2022 (23:59 hrs.)
- Application fees (Non-refundable) : Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates : No fee is required to be paid
- Payment Mode : Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 15 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years.
- Age Relaxation : Age per Rule.Read Official full Notification For More Details.
RRC NCR Recruitment 2022
- Under the minimum essential qualification, students must have passed class 10th or 12th examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed ITI course in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- Technical Qualifications : ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- Read Official Full Notification For More Details.
RRC North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancy : 1659 Post
|Location Of Vacancy||Total Post|
Selection Process & Pay Scale
Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average ofthe percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight age to both.
Pay Scale : Level – 1 (Rs.18,000/- – Rs. 56,900/-)
Read Official Notification For More Details.
How To Apply Railway Recruitment 2022
- To apply for the vacancies in Railways, first of all go to the official website rrcpryj.org.
- Go to the notification box on the homepage and click on the link RRC/NCR/01/2022 For the slot of 2022-2023.
- Application form will open in front of you, register yourself here.
- Registration number and password will be generated on your mobile phone.
- Now fill the registration form completely, scan and upload all the documents asked for here.
- After that submit the form by paying the application fee.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|