NTA JEE Main Session-II Online Form 2022
Post Update: 01 June 2022
Short Details: The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GoI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent, and international standardized tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions with a mission to improve equity and quality in education by developing and administering research-base valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international level assessments.
Session-II : JEE (Main) – 2022
- Online Apply Date: 01 June 2022
- Online Registration Last Date: 30 June 2022 (up to 09:00 P.M)
- Fee Payment Last Date: 30 June 2022 (up to 11:50 P.M.)
- Announcement of the City of Examination: Notify Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notify Soon
- Date of Examination: 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30 July 2022
- Answer Key Available: Notify Soon
- Declaration result: Notify Soon
For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2022 examination.
- Candidates passed class 12th/equivalent examination in 2020,2021 & 2022 OR
- Candidates Appearing in class 12th/equivalent examination in 2022, are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2022.
Course Name: B.E / B. Tech / B.Arch.
Instruction JEE (Main) 2022
- Photo Instruction: Upload Passport size scanned clear photo.
- Aadhar card is compulsory for JEE Main 2022.
- Scanned Documents: Passport size photo, Signature and father/guardian signature.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Apply (PDF)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Brochure||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper and other dependable sources. While each consideration has been taken to introduce the Data in most exhaustive, exact and redesigned structure amid gathering, yet resultlives.com does not take any sort of obligation with respect to the substance. We take true endeavors of update on standard interim to guarantee high caliber.|