Railway WCR Apprentice Online Form 2022, Apply Now, Direct Link Available
Railway WCR Apprentice Online Form 2022: West Central Railway has recently invited online application forms for the apprenticeship form 2022. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the designated trades at units/Workshops in the West Central Railway for 2521 Slots. No other mode of submission for applications should be entertained. Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification Division/Unit. According to merit, division/unit will engage the apprentices.
|Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway, Jabalpur|
|Post Update||18 November 2022|
|Notification Release Date||17 November 2022|
|Notification No.||03/2022 Act Apprentice|
|Apply Online Start Date||18 November 2022|
|Online Apply Last Date||17 December 2022|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Apply Online Website||https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,7,288,1391,2145|
- Apply Online Date: 18 November 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 17 December 2022 at 23:59 hrs
- Fee Payment Last Date: 17 December 2022
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Persons of Benchmark/PwD, and Women Candidates: Rs. 00/- (NIL)
- Payment will have to be made online through the payment gateway as part of the online application process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-wallets, etc. by providing information as asked on the system.
- For online payment/refund, transaction charges, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please log in again and make Payment for the same.
- Once the fee is paid, will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Age limit as on 17.11.2022
The candidates should have completed 18 years of age on 17 November 2022 and should not have completed 24 years of age as of the cut-off date of notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, and 03 years in the case of OBC candidates.
The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or Its equivalent (Under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Total Vacancy: 2521 Slots
Documents required for applying ONLINE:
Before filling out the online application, candidates are advised to keep a legible scanned copy of the following documents ready with them:
- Photograph and signature JPG/JPEG format having file size 20kb-50kb
- Recent Passport size photograph with a clear front view of the candidate’s face having a pixel size of 100 x 120.
- Specimen signature having a pixel size of 160 x 70.
- Certificate (pdf format having file size 50kb-200kb)
- Std 10th Marksheet.
- Std 10th Pass Certificate.
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS (if applicable).
- PwBD certificate (if applicable).
- ITI Certificate & Marksheet issued by NCVT/SCVT.
How to apply
- Railway WCR Apprentice Online Form 2022 (Various trades).
- All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 18 November 2022 to 17 December 2022.
- Candidate read the official notification before applying for the Railway WCR Apprentice Online Form 2022.
- Kindly check and collect the all Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details.
- Ready scan documents related to the online application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Take A printout of the final submitted form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go to Home||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website is only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources.