ITBP Constable (PIONEER) Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 18 September 2022
Short Details: Online Applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizens (including subject of Nepal & Bhutan) for filling up following vacancies to the post of Constable (Pioneer) Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) on temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act 1992 and Rules 1994 and other Rules applicable from time to time. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ONLINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL BE OPENED W.E.F. 19 AUGUST 2022 (19/08/2022) AT 00:01 AM AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2022 (17/09/2022) AT 11:59 PM. The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
- The vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease without any notice. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through ITBPF Recruitment website ie, www.recruitment. itbpolice.nic.in.
- ITBPF reserves the right to make changes in sequence of the recruitment process after publication of this advertisement. ITBPF also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage due to administrative reasons.
- 10% of the vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen. In case vacancy reserved for Ex-servicemen remains unfilled due to non-availability of eligible or qualified candidates, the same shall be filled by non Ex-serviceman candidates of respective categories
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
ITBP Constable PIONEER Recruitment 2022
- Online Apply Date: 19 August 2022
- Online Apply Last Date:
17 September 202201 October 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 01 October 2022
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Fee mode.
Age Limit as on 17 September 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: Rs. 23 years
- Cutoff date for age and relaxation:
Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date i.c. 17 September 2022 (17/09/2022).Candidates should not have been born earlier than 18 September 1999 (18/09/1999) and later than 17th September 2004 (17/09/2004)
- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board.
- One year certificate course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade of a Mason or Carpenter or Plumber.
Total Vacancy: 108 Posts
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Si. No.||Description||Height in Cms||Chest in Cms|
|a)||SC & ST Candidates||192.5||76-81|
|b)||All Other Candidates||170||80-85|
|c)||Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.|
Physical Effeciency Test (PET)
|Race 1.5 Kms||To be completed within 7:30 minutes.|
|11 Feet long jump||03 chances to be given.|
|3 1/2 Fee high jump||03 chances to be given.|
No marks will be awarded for this test and PET shall be qualifying in nature. Candidates have to qualify each event of PET, those who do not qualify shall be eliminated.
Pay Scale & Selection Process
- Pay Scale: Rs. 21700-69100 (Level-3 in the Pay Matrix) (as per 7th CPC)
- Selection Process: PET>PST>Written Exam>Trade Test>Merit List>DV>Medical Examination
|Apply Links||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|