Indian Navy Agniveer SSR, OR MR Recruitment 2023: Join Indian Navy Are recently been invited Online Application Form For the post of Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023. Indian Navy Agniveer MR Bharti 2022. All eligible and interested candidates can use this opportunity to make their career to perform their duty toward the nation. Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 will start on 08 December 2022 and end on 17 December 2022. The board will recruit eligible Agniveers to various departmental posts for a period of 4 years. Will be given to Agniveer after retirement and 25% Agniveer will be decided as per his performance record.
|Join the Indian Navy, Government of India|
|Post Date||08 December 2022|
|Name of the Post||Indian Navy Agniveer SSR, OR MR Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Indian Navy Agniveer (MR, SSR)|
|Total Vacancy||100 (MR), Or 1400 (SSR)|
|Apply Online Start Date||08 December 2022|
|Online Apply Last Date|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go To Home||https://resultlives.com/|
|Apply Online Website||https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/|
- Notification Release Date: November 2022
- Online Apply Start Date: 08 December 2022
- Registration Last Date:
17 December 202228 December 2022
- An Examination fee of Rs. 550/- plus 18% GST has to be paid by the candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- Read Official Notification Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti 2022 For More Details.
For Agniveer MR
- The age for Agniveer candidates should be between 17½ – 21 years on the day of enrollment.
- Candidates should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 October 20225 (Both Dates Inclusive)
- Read the Notification For More Details.
For Agniveer SSR
- Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002-31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
- For more details read the official notification.
- Candidate must have passed the Matriculation (10th) Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Total Vacancy: 1500 Posts
- MR: 100 (Including a maximum of 20 females only)
- SSR: 1400 (Including a maximum of 280 females only)
- The original documents uploaded by the candidates during the online filling of the application viz Original Certificates, Mark Sheets, Domicile Certificate and NCC Certificate (if held) are to be brought by the candidates at all stages of recruitment (PFT and Enrollment Medical at INS Chilka). If the details provided in ‘the online application’ are not matching with original documents at any stage, the candidature will be canceled.
- Before filling online application, keep the matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling out their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till the selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on the “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, and all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. The Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.
- written examination
- Physical Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Merit Lists
The standards for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|Gender||1.6 KM Run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
Minimum Height Standards
|157 cms||152 cms|
|Without glasses||With glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|Apply Online (For SSR) Start||Registration || Login|
|Apply Online (For MR) Start||Registration || Login|
|Notification (For SSR)||Click Here|
|Download Notification (For MR)||Click Here|
|Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|Instructions for Written Examination||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website is only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources.