India Post GDS Result 2022
Post Update: 20 June 2022
Short Details: India Post are recently uploaded result to the online application form for the post of BPM/ABPM and Dak Sevak recruitment 2022. All Interested/Eligible Candidates can read official notification before apply online. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 38,926 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Application are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered and rejected.
Department of India Post
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
- Application Submission Start Date: 02 May 2022
- Application Submission End Date: 05 June 2022
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- All Female Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- PwD candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Transwomen candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Limit: As per rules (Read official notification)
- Candidates passed class 10th from recognized board.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Knowledge of Cycling.
- For more details read official websites.
Total Vacancy: 38, 926
Post Name: BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak
BPM: Branch Postmaster
ABPM: Assistant Branch Postmaster
Circle Wise Vacancy Details
How to apply
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)– Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Uploading of documents
The candidates must upload the following documents in the formats and sizes as prescribed. Hence, it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online.
Pay Scale: BPM: Rs. 12, 000-14, 500/- ; ABPM/Dak Sevak- Rs. 10, 000-12, 000/-
Selection Mode: Selection Basis on Merit List.
* The listed candidates should get their documents verified by the mentioned divisional head before 30.06.2022.
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|North Eastern||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu Kashmir||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|Other States Result||Available Now|
|Forget Registration||Click Here|
|Fee Payment Online||Click Here|
|Offline Fee Payment Offices||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
1 thought on “India Post GDS Result 2022”
Iam very interested job