SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Paper 1 Answer Key 2023
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Paper 1 Answer Key 2023: The staff selection commission has recently invited answer key for the post of Scientific Assitant IMD Papaer-I Answer Key 2023. All registered candidates can download the answer key to the online application form for the SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Paper 1 Answer Key 2023. Candidate read the official notification before applying for the recruitment application form in SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Paper 1 Answer Key 2023. Kindly check and collect all Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details.
Important Dates SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Paper 1 Answer Key
- Online application form submitted date: 30 September 2022
- Submitted online form last date: 18 October 2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 18 October 2022 (23:00)
- Generation of offline Challan Last Date: 19 October 2022 (23:00)
- Fee payment online last date: 20 October 2022 (23:00)
- Pay the application fee through challan: 20 October 2022
- Application Form Correction with payment last date: 25 October 2022
- CBE* Exam Date: December 2022
(*CBE- Computer Based Examination)
- General / EWS / OBC Candidates: Rs.100 रू
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM / All-female category candidates: Rs. 00 रू (छुट)
Payment Mode: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post, in the Level 6 of the Pay Matrix as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the IMD and as per the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between IMD and SSC.
TENTATIVE VACANCIES / RESERVATION
- Total Vacancies: About 990.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to variation.
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates is available as per extant Government Orders.
- The posts have been identified as suitable for persons suffering from disabilities of One Arm affected (OA) or One Leg affected (OL) and Dwarfism (Dw) or Acid Attack Victims (AAV).
- The posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection,
may be asked to serve anywhere in the country. SSC Scientific Assistant (IMD) Recruitment 2022
NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st of January 1962 with the
the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India
Age Limit as on 18 October 2022
Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 19-10-1992 and not later than 17-10-2004.
Age Relaxation: As per rules (Read official notification)
Essential Educational Qualifications As on 18-10-2022
Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects)/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- Note-I: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred to above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10-point scale.
- Note-II: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred to above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- Note-III: The applicant must have passed the 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects. SSC Scientific Assistant (IMD) Recruitment 2022
The candidates who have appeared in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess an Essential qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e.18-10-2022.
Total Vacancy: 990 (Tentative)
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport-size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination.
- Image dimension of the photograph. should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The photograph should be without a cap, spectacles and the frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be canceled. Specimen of photographs that are acceptable / not acceptable is given in Annexure-V (Read official notification for Annexure-V).
- The last date and time for submission of online applications are 18-10-2022 (23:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through the Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
|Download Answer Key New||Click Here|
|Answer Key Notice New||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website is only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources.