SSC JEE Admit Card and Status 2022, Junior Engineer- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity
SSC JEE Admit Card and Status 2022: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/Departments/Organizations in the Government of India. The posts are Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of the pay matrix of the 7th Central Pay Commission. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently invited online applications for various engineering posts to apply in 2022. All registered candidates can download your exam admit card given below important link sections.
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Update||05 November 2022|
|Title of Post||SSC JEE Admit Card and Status 2022|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity)|
|Exam Date||14 November 2022|
|Last Date of the Exam||16 November 2022|
|Highlight||Issue Admit Card|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go Home||Click Here|
- Apply Online Date: 12 August 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 02 September 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 03 September 2022
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date: 03 September 2022
- Application Correction Last Date: 04 September 2022
- Admit/Status Issue Date: 05 November 2022
- Exam Date: 14 & 16 November 2022
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- All Female Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and UPI fee mode.
Online fees can be paid by the candidates up to 03.09.2022 (2300 hours). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through the challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 03.09.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 02.09.2022 (2300 hours).
Age limit as on 01-01-2022
Age limit for the various posts of Junior Engineers in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations as of 01.01.2022.
- Maximum Age: Up to 30 years
- Age Relaxation As per the rules
- Education Qualification
- Degree in various post-engineering from a recognized University/Institute. (Post-wise details)
- Post wise deferent-deferent qualification.
- Read the official Notification.
Total Vacancy: N/A
Vacancies: Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate’s Corner > Tentative Vacancy).
Pay Scale & Selection Process
- Pay Scale: Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of the pay matrix of the 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Selection Process: As per the rules.
How to apply
- SSC JEE Admit Card and Status 2022, Junior Engineer- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity.
- All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 12 August 2022 To 02 September 2022.
- Candidate read the official notification before applying for the SSC JEE Admit Card and Status 2022, Junior Engineer- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity.
- Kindly check and collect the all Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details.
- Ready scan documents related to the online application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Take A printout of the final submitted form.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Websites||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website is only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources.