SSC CHSL Tier-1 Result 2023
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Result 2023: For the Group C positions of Lower Divisional Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries, Departments, and Offices of the Government of India, as well as various Constitutional Bodies, Statutory Bodies, Tribunals, etc., the Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination in 2023. Exam 2023’s uploaded exam date announcement has now been made public.
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Update||27 September 2023|
|Title of the Post||SSC CHSL Tier-1 Result 2023|
|Advt. No.||F. No. HQ-PPI03/11/2023-PP_1|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Or Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)|
|Total Vacancy||Approx 1600 Post|
|Apply Online Apply Start Date||09 May 2023|
|Online Apply Last Date||08 June 2023 (Up To 23:00)|
|Exam Start Date||August 2023|
|Application Status Available Date||24 July 2023|
|Apply Online Website||https://ssc.nic.in/|
|Join Telegram Channel||JOIN NOW|
Important Dates SSC CHSL Tier-1 Result 2023
- Apply Online Date: 09 May 2023
- Online Apply Last Date: 08 June 2023 (Up to 23:00)
- Offline Challan Generate Last Date: 11 June 2023 (Up to 23:00)
- Fee Payment Online Last Date: 10 June 2023 (Up to 23:00)
- Offline Payment Through Challan Last Date: 12 June 2023
- Form Correction with Correction Charge Pay Date: 14-15 June 2023 (Up to 23:00)
- Schedule of Tier-I (Computer-Based Examination): 02 August 2023 To 17 August 2023
- Application Status Available Date: 24 July 2023
- Tier-1 Result Declared Date: 27 September 2023
- Schedule of Tier-II (Computer-Based Examination): Notify later
Application Fee SSC CHSL Tier-1 Result 2023
- General, OBC, Or EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- All Female Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM): Rs. 00/-
Payment Mode: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fees can be paid by candidates up to 05-01-2023 (23:00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make a cash payment through the challan of SBI may make payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 06- 01-2023 provided the challan has been generated by them before 04-01-2023 (23:00 hours).
Age limit as on 01 August 2023
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation: As per rules.
Note: i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2005 are eligible to apply.
Education Qualification as on 01-08-2023
- Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Total Vacancy: 1600 (Approx)
Vacancy Details SSC CHSL Tier-1 Result 2023
- (https://ssc.nic.in> Candidate’s Corner> Tentative Vacancy)
Mode of Selection
- Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, Section-I, Section-II & Module-I of SectionIII of Tier-II Examination.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Scheme of Examination SSC CHSL Tier-1 Result 2023
Scheme of Tier-I Examination:
|Tier||Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Time of Duration|
|I||English language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50||
60 Minutes (80
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple-choice questions only. The questions will be set in English and Hindi for Parts II, III & IV.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Scheme of Tier-II Examination:
|Tier||Session||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|Session I (2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section-I:
and General Intelligence.
1 hour (for each
(20 minutes for the candidates eligible for a scribe as per Para-8.1 and 8.2)
Module-II: Skill Test/
Typing Test Module
|Part A: Skill Test for DEOs.||–||15 Minutes (20 minutes for the candidates eligible for a scribe as per Para-8.1 and 8.2)|
|Part B: Typing Test for LDC /JSA.||–||10 Minutes (15 minutes for the candidates
eligible for a scribe as per Para-8.1 and 8.2)
|Download Result New||List-1 || List-2 || List-3|
|Cut-off List New||Cut-off List Download|
|Answer Key Download||Answer Key Download|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Notice of Answer Key|
|CR Region (Bihar & Uttar Pradesh)||Admit Card|
|Other Region||Admit Card|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Official Notification||Notification|
|Join Telegram Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Go to Home||ResuLtlives.Com|