SSC CGL Tier II Exam Admit Card/Application Status 2023
Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023 for filling up various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, et
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Admit Card
The Staff Selection Commission has released the admit card for the SSC CGL Tier-2 exam. Candidates can download their admit cards by visiting their regional SSC website. The staff selection committee is based in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka; We have invited candidates from the state of Kerala to appear for the SSC CGL 2023 Tier 2 exam. Assam. Arunachal Pradesh. The states and union territories of Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Puducherry are issuing admission cards.
At the same time, admit cards for candidates from Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Uttarakhand and Delhi will be announced soon. We would like to inform you that the SSC CGL Tier-2 exam will be conducted on October 26, 2023, and October 27, 2023.
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Admit Card
- Apply Online Start: 03 April 2023
- Last Date Of Registration: 03 May 2023
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 04 May 2023
- Fee Payment Online Last Date: 04 May 2023
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 05 May 2023
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 017-08 May 2023
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination (CBT-I): 14-27 July 2023
- Schedule of Paper-II Exam: 26 and 27 October 2023
- SSC CGL Tier-II Admit Card: 16 October 2023
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Rs.00/-
- Payment Mode: Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Ru Pay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Age Limit As of 01-08-2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Or 20 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 27, 30 Or 32 Yrs
- Age Relaxation: As per Rules. (Read the Official Notification For More Details.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Read Official Full Notification For More Details.
- अलग-अलग पद के लिए अलग-अलग योग्यता रखा गया है, कृपया नोटिफिकेशन पढ़े
Total Vacancy: N/A
Vacancies: Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate’s Corner > Tentative Vacancy)
Pay Scale & Selection Mode
- Pay Scale: Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of the pay matrix of the 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Selection Mode: As per the rules. Read the Official Full Notification for More Details.
|SSC CGL Tier-II Admit Card||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Notification Download||Download Now|
|Official Website||Direct Link|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Go To Home||Official Link|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website are only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and are not to be constituted be a Legal Document. All efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources.