SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Admit Card 2022, Combined Graduate Level, CGL Recruitment 2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recently invited the online application form to the post of Junior Engineer (JE) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts Recruitment notification has been released. Interested candidates can apply by 10 September by visiting SSC.NIC.IN. of Paper-1 (CBT) The event will be held in the month of November. All eligible/interested candidates can read the official notification before applying online.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Admit Card 2022
Important Dates SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Admit Card 2022
- Apply Online Start: 17 September 2022
- Last Date Of Registration:
08 October 202213 October 2022
- Last date for generation of offline Challan:
08 October 202213 October 2022
- Last date for making online fee payment:
09 October 202214 October 2022
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):
10 October 202215 October 2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 19-20 October 2022
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination: December 2022
- Schedule of Paper-II (conventional): To be notified later
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Rs.00/-
- Payment Mode: Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Ru Pay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Minimum Age: 21 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 37 Yrs. (General Male)
- Maximum Age: 40 Yrs. (Women -General/EBC/BC)
- Maximum Age: 42 Yrs. (SC/ST)
- Age Relaxation: As per Rules. (Read Official Notification For More Details.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Read Official Full Notification For More Details.
- अलग-अलग पद के लिए अलग-अलग योग्यता रखा गया है, कृपया नोटिफिकेशन पढ़े
Total Vacancy: N/A
Vacancies: Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate’s Corner > Tentative Vacancy)
Pay Scale & Selection Mode
- Pay Scale: Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of the pay matrix of the 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Selection Mode: As per the rules
How to apply
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC, SSC.NIC.IN.
- Step 2: The SSC homepage will appear where you can enter your login credentials, solve the captcha, and log in.
- Step 3: After you’re logged in, you can move forward to Apply Now button-SSC CGL, under the exam tab.
- Step 4: Go to the SSC CGL Exam tab and click on the Apply Now button.
- Step 5: After this, you’ll be led to SSC CGL Exam Application Form, you can fill in all the required documents and details, and choose your exam center.
- Step 6: Make sure the given details and documents are relevant and correct before submission. After the final submission, SSC will not let you change the details.
- Step 7: You can move forward and upload the photograph and signature as per the requirement of SSC norms.
- Step 8: Once all details are filled in, you can complete the application by paying the application fees online.
|Admit Card (BR & UP) New||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card New||Other Religion|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Last Date Notice Download||Click Here|
|Download Short Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
SCHEME OF THE EXAMINATION FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION
The Scheme of Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below :
1st Tier – Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
2nd Tier – Main Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
3rd Tier – Personality Test /Interview or Skill Test, where applicable Candidates opting for the post of Sub-Inspector in CPOs will be required to undergo a Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Medical Examination at any convenient time after declaration of the result of Tier I.
More Details Read Official Notification