RBI Assistant Mains Exam Admit Card 2022
Post Update: 28 April 2022
Short Details: Reserve Bank Of India recently invited to Online Application Form for the Post Assistant Recruitment 2022. All Eligibility & Interested Candidates Can Read Official Full Notification Before Apply Online. Given Below Important Links.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. 2A/ 2021/2022
- Online Apply Start on: 17 February 2022
- Online Application Last Date: 08 March 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 08 March 2022
- Preliminary Exam Date : 26 & 27 March 2022
- Pre Exam Result: 21 April 2022
- Mains Exam Date: N/A
- OBC /General Candidates : Rs. 450/-
- SC/ ST/PWD/EXS Candidates : Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode : Pay the Application Fee Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Baking & E Challan Pay Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/02/2022
- Minimum Age: 20 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 28 Yrs.
- Age Relaxation : As Per Rules.
Total Post 950
|Kanpur & Lucknow||28||1||36||13||53||131|
|Thiruvannthapuram & Kochi||07||01||13||05||28||54|
|Total||151 (2)||123 (46)||146||90||440||950|
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
- For More Details Read official Notification.
- Pay Scale: As Per Rules
- Selection Process: As Per Rules
|Download Mains Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Pre Exam Result||Click Here|
|Download Result Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Online Jobs Alert||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper and other dependable sources. While each consideration has been taken to introduce the Data in most exhaustive, exact and redesigned structure amid gathering, yet resultlives.com does not take any sort of obligation with respect to the substance. We take true endeavors of update on standard interim to guarantee high caliber.|