NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Registration 2022
Post Update: 11 October 2022
Short Details: National Testing Agency (NTA) Recently Uploaded the counseling schedule for the UG Course online form 2022. All registered candidates can download the counseling schedule and then read it before applying for the online counseling form essential links are given below the important link section.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2022
NEET UG 1st Round Counselling 2022
- Application Online Start: 06 April 2022
- Registration Last Date:
06 May 2022 1520 May 2022 (up to 09:00 p.m.)
- Fee Payment Last Date:
07 May 2022 1520 May 2022 (up to 11:50 p.m.)
- Correction Date: 14-16 June 2022
- Allotment of Centre city: 28 June 2022
- Admit Card Available: 12 July 2022
- Exam Date: 17 July 2022
- Answer Key Available: 30 August 2022
- Final Answer Key Available: 07 September 2022
- Result Available: 07 September 2022
- General Candidates: Rs. 1600/-
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender Candidates: Rs. 900/-
Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking fee mode.
- Minimum- 17 Years
- Maximum- 25 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per the rules.
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects from Recognized Board in India.
- For more details read the official notification. NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022
More Details are Given Below
|First Round Registration New||Click Here|
|Download Counselling Schedule New||Click Here|
|Download the Answer key||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Result/Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Link-I || Link-II | Link-III|
|Download Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Information of Examination City||Click Here|
|Download Exam City Info Notice||Click Here|
|Form Correction (Only Category)||Click Here|
|Notice & Declaration Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last New Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Bulletin||Click Here|
|FAQs for NEET (UG)-2022||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022
How to apply
Step I: Registration Page
A candidate can apply for the NEET (UG) – 2021 only online by logging on to https://neet.nta.nic.in/
(i) Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate in capital letters
(ii) Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format as recorded in Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University certificate.
(iii) Identification Type: Candidates need to provide any one of the following identity details given below:
Indian Nationals of all States/ UTs:- Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), Class XII Admit Card with Photograph, School ID Card No, Election Card (EPIC No.), Ration Card, Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, Passport Number or Number of any other Photo Identity Card issued by Government.
NRIs:- Passport Number/ Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits).
Foreign Nationals/ OCI:- Passport Number/ Citizenship Certificate Number.
(iv) Mobile Number and e-mail Address: Candidates must provide their own or their Parent’s/Guardian’s Mobile Number and e-mail address only. NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022
(v) Provide a complete postal address with PIN Code (Correspondence and permanent address) for further correspondence. PIN code of Correspondence, as well as a permanent address, should be given in the space provided for this purpose.
Step II: Fill in the complete Application Form
Fill in the complete Application Form
1. The application particulars entered in Step-I can be edited before the final submission of the Application Form except for Mobile No. and Email address, which may not be changed after Step-I.
2. Category: General, General-EWS, SC, ST & OBC-NCL are available in the drop-down list under the Category option. No Caste Certificate is to be uploaded in the Online Application Form of NEET (UG) – 2021, necessary document (s) related to Caste / Community will be verified at the Counselling by the concerned Central/State Counselling Authority.
3. Nationality: Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG) – 2021. NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022.
Step III: Uploading of scanned images NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022
Candidate’s Photograph: to be uploaded in JPG format
- Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph (4” X6”) (Size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- The photographs must be taken on or after 01.01.2021 preferably indicating the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. Photographs should not be with caps or goggles. The focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears clear visible, white background)
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly. NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- Applications not complying with these instructions or unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
- Application without photographs shall be rejected.
- The photographs need not be attested. Candidates are advised to keep 6 to 8 passport size and 4 to 6 Post Card size (4” X6”) color photographs with white backgrounds.
- Candidates may note that if the photographs uploaded are found to be fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seem to be hand-made or computer-made, the application of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using Unfair Means and the candidate would be dealt with accordingly.
- In case someone else’s photographs have been uploaded, the candidature shall be canceled and the case will be considered an Unfair Means Case. Criminal action as per the laws of the land shall also be initiated.
Note: Same Passport size and Post Card size photographs are to be used for uploading with the Online Application Form and for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the Examination Centre / Counselling / Admission. Candidates are reminded to keep 6 to 8 passport size and 4 to 6 Post Card size (4” X6”) color photographs with white backgrounds.
Step IV: Payment of Fee and Status of receipt of Online Application Form with Fee:
After completing Step III of the online Application Form, candidates may remit the examination fee (Step IV) by choosing the following options:
- Select Debit/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI /Paytm of Service Provider (Service/Processing charges per transaction & GST (as applicable) to be paid by the candidate wherever applicable) and complete the steps as instructed.
- Print the Confirmation Page after completion of Step-IV i.e. payment through Debit/Credit card/ Net-banking/UPI through State Bank of India/Canara Bank/HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm as a service provider(s).
- If a candidate fails to complete all the steps up to step IV, the final submission of the Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful.
- Generation of Confirmation Page confirms final submission of Application Form. If Confirmation Page has not been generated, this means that Application Form has not been submitted successfully. NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022
In case, the fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised as follows:
- If the fee is paid through a credit/debit card and the status is not OK, it means the transaction is canceled. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the OK fee status.
- For a canceled transaction, the amount deducted (if any) in the process of a failed transaction, may automatically be refunded to the concerned Candidate through the same Bank / Payment Gateway / Payment mode through which the transaction was made.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of the prescribed Fee, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway integrator (in the helpline number and email given in Appendix- XVI of the Information Bulletin), to ensure the successful payment.
Candidate’s Signature: to be uploaded in JPG format
- The candidate should put his full signature in running handwriting [not in the capital letter] on white paper with a Black Ink pen and scan it for uploading.
- The file size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The unsigned Online Application Forms will be rejected.
- In case someone else’s signature has been uploaded, the candidature shall be canceled and the case will be considered an Unfair Means Case. Criminal action as per the laws of the land shall also be initiated.
Candidate’s Left-hand thumb Impression: to be uploaded in JPG format
- The candidate should put his/her left-hand thumb Impression on white paper with Blue Ink and scan for uploading. In case of any eventuality of the left thumb being unavailable, a right-hand thumb impression may be used.
- The file size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Further, unclear Left-hand thumb Impressions in Online Application Forms will also be rejected.
|Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website is only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from particular authority sites, Daily papers, and other dependable sources. While each consideration has been taken to introduce the Data in the most exhaustive, exact, redesigned structure amid the gathering, resultlives.com does not take any sort of obligation concerning the substance. We take true endeavors of updating on standard interim to guarantee high caliber.|
NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022