NEET UG Exam Result 2022
Post Update: 07 September 2022 NEET UG Exam Result 2022
Short Details: National Testing Agency (NTA) are Recently Uploaded Result for the UG Course online form 2022. All eligible / interested Candidates read official notification before apply online notification given below important link.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) 2022
- Application Online Start: 06 April 2022
- Registration Last Date:
06 May 2022 1520 May 2022 (up to 09:00 p.m.)
- Fee Payment Last Date:
07 May 2022 1520 May 2022 (up to 11:50 p.m.)
- Correction Date: 14-16 June 2022
- Allotment of Centre city: 28 June 2022
- Admit Card Available: 12 July 2022
- Exam Date: 17 July 2022
- Answer Key Available: 30 August 2022
- Final Answer Key Available: 07 September 2022
- Result Available: 07 September 2022
- General Candidates: Rs. 1600/-
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender Candidates: Rs. 900/-
Payment Mode: Pay application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking fee mode.
- Minimum- 17 Years
- Maximum- 25 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per rules
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects from Recognized Board in India.
- For more details read official notification. NEET UG Exam Result 2022
|Download Result||Link-I | Link-II | Link-III|
|Download Result Notice||Click Here|
|Download Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Result/Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Link-I || Link-II | Link-III|
|Download Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Information of Examination City||Click Here|
|Download Exam City Info Notice||Click Here|
|Form Correction (Only Category)||Click Here|
|Notice & Declaration Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last New Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Bulletin||Click Here|
|FAQs for NEET (UG)-2022||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
How to apply
Step I: Registration Page
A candidate can apply for the NEET (UG) – 2021 only online by logging on to https://neet.nta.nic.in/
(i) Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate in capital letters
(ii) Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format as recorded in Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University certificate.
(iii) Identification Type: Candidates need to provide any one of the following identity details given below:
Indian Nationals of all States/ UTs:- Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), Class XII Admit Card with Photograph, School ID Card No, Election Card (EPIC No.), Ration Card, Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, Passport Number or Number of any other Photo Identity Card issued by Government.
NRIs:- Passport Number/ Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits).
Foreign Nationals/ OCI:- Passport Number/ Citizenship Certificate Number.
(iv) Mobile Number and e-mail Address: Candidates must provide their own or Parents/Guardian Mobile Number and e-mail address only.
(v) Provide complete postal address with PIN Code (Correspondence and permanent address) for further correspondence. PIN code of Correspondence, as well as a permanent address, should be given in the space provided for this purpose.
Step II: Fill in the complete Application Form
Fill in the complete Application Form
1. The application particulars entered in Step-I can be edited before the final submission of the Application Form except for Mobile No. and Email address, which may not be changed after Step-I.
2. Category: General, General-EWS, SC, ST & OBC-NCL are available in the drop-down list under the Category option. No Caste Certificate is to be uploaded in the Online Application Form of NEET (UG) – 2021, necessary document (s) related to Caste / Community will be verified at the Counselling by concerned Central/State Counselling Authority.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)- Non-Creamy Layer as per the Central List of Other Backward Classes available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website (www.ncbc.nic.in). Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC-NCL in the Category Column. State list OBC-NCL Candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must choose General.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – As per the OM No. 20013/01/2018-BC-II dated January 17, 2019, issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and the OM No. 12-4/2019-U1 dated 17.01.2019 as well as the Letters No 35-2/2019-T.S.I dated 21.01.2019, 01.02.2019, 04.02.2019 and 15.02.2019 of MHRD Department of Higher Education (now known as Ministry of Education) regarding implementation of reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) for admission in Central Educational Institutions.
3. Nationality: Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG) – 2021.
4. PwD Status: “PwD” means Person with Benchmark Disabilities in accordance with the Provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016 and as per MCI Regulations dated May 13, 2019 (Appendix-VIII). PwD Certificate (Appendix-VIII-A) issued by the Competent Authority (Appendix-VIII-B), if claiming the relaxation under the PwD category.
5. Choice of Examination Cities: The candidate should select any four cities of their choice for examination of NEET (UG) – 2021 given at Appendix-VII. Allotment of Centre is made by computer and there is no human intervention.
6. Medium of Question Paper:
- Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only.
- Candidates opting for Hindi/Regional Language would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi/Regional Language and in English. In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
7. Academic Details (X, XI & XII): The candidate has to fill in the complete academic details of X, XI & XII /Qualifying Examination. Candidates who passed should fill Code [02 to 07] against the column provided for Qualifying Examination. Candidates appearing in Class XII in 2021 should select a qualifying code as 01.
8. Only one application should be submitted by a candidate.
9. Once finally submitted, particulars in certain specific fields may be changed only during the correction window. After that, no communication in this regard would be entertained.
10. Registration will be treated as complete only if the fee has been transacted successfully, else the form will be cancelled.
11. Candidates are not required to send/ submit a hard copy of the Confirmation Page to the NTA office. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the Confirmation Page, and a proof of fee submitted for future need.
12. Candidates must note that mere deduction of fee from the bank account is not a proof of fee payment. The payment should be supported by an updated fee. The generation of the Confirmation page is proof of successful submission of the Application Form.
13. The details filled by the candidate like candidate category, phone number and email, etc. in NEET2021 application will be used for the purpose of all India quota seats counselling. No request for change in candidate category at the time of all India quota seats counselling will be entertained by the counselling authority designated by the Central Government.
Step III: Uploading of scanned images
Candidate’s Photograph: to be uploaded in JPG format
- Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- The photographs must be taken on or after 01.01.2021 preferably indicating clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. Photographs should not be with cap or goggles. The focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, white background)
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
- Application without photographs shall be rejected.
- The photographs need not be attested. Candidates are advised to keep 6 to 8 passport size and 4 to 6 Post Card size (4”X6”) colour photographs with white backgrounds.
- Candidates may note that if the photographs uploaded are found to be fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seem to be hand-made or computer made, the application of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using Unfair Means and the candidate would be dealt with accordingly.
- In case someone else’s photographs has been uploaded, the candidature shall be cancelled and the case will be considered as an Unfair Means Case. Criminal action as per laws of the land shall also be initiated.
Note: Same Passport size and Post Card size photographs are to be used for uploading with Online Application Form and for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the Examination Centre / Counselling / Admission. Candidates are reminded to keep 6 to 8 passport size and 4 to 6 Post Card size (4”X6”) colour photographs with white background.
Candidate’s Signature: to be uploaded in JPG format
- The candidate should put his full signature in running handwriting [not in the capital letter] on white paper with a Black Ink pen and scan for uploading. NEET UG Exam Result 2022
- File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The unsigned Online Application Forms will be rejected.
- In case someone else’s signature has been uploaded, the candidature shall be cancelled and the case will be considered as an Unfair Means Case. Criminal action as per laws of the land shall also be initiated.
Candidate’s Left-hand thumb Impression: to be uploaded in JPG format
- The candidate should put his/her left-hand thumb Impression on white paper with Blue Ink and scan for uploading. In case of any eventuality of the left thumb being unavailable, a right-hand thumb impression may be used.
- File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Further, unclear Left-hand thumb Impressions in Online Application Forms will also be rejected.
Note: The candidate must ensure that the uploaded images are clear and proper. In case of any eventuality of the left thumb being unavailable, a right-hand thumb impression may be used.
Step IV: Payment of Fee and Status of receipt of Online Application Form with Fee:
After completing Step III of the online Application Form, candidates may remit the examination fee (Step IV) by choosing the following options:
- Select Debit/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI /Paytm of Service Provider (Service/Processing charges per transaction & GST (as applicable) to be paid by the candidate wherever applicable) and complete the steps as instructed.
- Print the Confirmation Page after completion of Step-IV i.e. payment through Debit/Credit card/ Net-banking/UPI through State Bank of India/Canara Bank/HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm as a service provider(s).
- If a candidate fails to complete all the steps upto step IV, the final submission of the Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful.
- Generation of Confirmation Page confirms final submission of Application Form. If Confirmation Page has not been generated, this means that Application Form has not been submitted successfully. NEET UG Exam Result 2022
Note: In case, the fee payment status is not ‘OK’ the candidates are advised as following:
- If the fee is paid through a credit/debit card and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the OK fee status. NEET UG Exam Result 2022
- For a cancelled transaction, the amount deducted (if any) in the process of a failed transaction, may automatically be refunded to the concerned Candidate through the same Bank / Payment Gateway / Payment mode through which the transaction was made.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of the prescribed Fee, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway integrator (in the helpline number and email given in Appendix- XVI of the Information Bulletin), for ensuring the successful payment.
- Inspire of the above, if a successful transaction is not reflected on the Portal, the candidate may contact NTA Helpline. If the payment issue is still not resolved, the candidate may pay a second time.
- However, any duplicate payment received from the candidate by NTA in the course of said transactions will be refunded through the same payment mode through which the duplicate payment is received, after fee reconciliation by NTA.
|Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper and other dependable sources. While each consideration has been taken to introduce the Data in most exhaustive, exact and redesigned structure amid gathering, yet resultlives.com does not take any sort of obligation with respect to the substance. We take true endeavors of update on standard interim to guarantee high caliber. NEET UG Exam Result 2022|
NEET UG Exam Result 2022, NEET UG Exam Result 2022, NEET UG Exam Result 2022, NEET UG Exam Result 2022