Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Online Form 2023, Apply Now @https://jcebed.jharkhand.com
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Online Form 2023: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has recently invited online application forms for the Online Application for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination -2023. All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application from 10 February 2023 to 10 March 2023. All candidates read the official notification before applying for the b.ed admission application form in Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Kindly check and collect all Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details. Kindly read scan document related to the online form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc. Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully. Take A printout of the final submitted form.
Important Dates Jharkhand B.Ed Admission
Apply Online Start Date: 10 February 2023
Online Apply Last Date: 10 March 2023
Admit Card Issue Date: 19 April 2023
Exam Date: 23 April 2023
Examination Centre: Ranchi, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Dumka, Or Palamu.
General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
BC-I/BC-II Candidates (Only Jharkhand): Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/Women Candidates (Only Jharkhand): Rs. 500/-
PH Candidates: Rs. 00/-
Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Or UPI fee mode.
Course Duration: 2 YEARS
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed
- Candidate with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/ Humanities/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for appearing in the BEd. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination-2022.
- The Candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which she/he must have studied in the qualifying degree, i.e., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 marks and out of which obtained at least 50% in that subject. The subject will henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. course.
- There is no restriction in the passing year to apply for B.Ed. course
- CANDIDATES YET TO APPEAR OR APPEAR BUT NOT QUALIFIED IN THEIR FINAL YEAR OF BACHELORS OR MASTERS’S DEGREE, AS APPLICABLE, ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR RESPECTIVE QUALIFICATIONS.
Syllabus and Scheme of Examination
The entrance Test Shall Be Held in OMR Based/Offline Mode.
The entrance test shall be of MCQ type for a total of 100 marks with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer shall be deducted.
(i) Language Proficiency shall have 30 questions (15 questions for Hindi & 15 Questions for English) indicating specific areas like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions tenses, articles.
(ii) Teaching Aptitude (40 questions) will cover specific areas like attitude towards education, children, and the teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
(iii) Reasoning Ability (30 questions) indicating specific areas like verbal non verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement, and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships and numerical ability
How to Apply
(01) The candidate will have to fill in the requisite information Online including the Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, Person with Disability, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of Details, the Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, to SUBMIT his/her final data.
(02) Photographs, Signatures, and LTi are to be uploaded. The image file of the photograph and signature should be in. JPG or. JPEG format. There will be separate options for uploading the same. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph /LTI/ Signature”.
(03) Recent Stamp size color photograph, preferably with white background, must be used. The size of the file for the photograph should be between 20kb- 50kb. The photo must not be older than 6 months.
(04) Candidates are also required to upload other documents as applicable such as category certificates, qualification certificates, EWS/PH certificates, etc as single pdf files. The size of the document shall not exceed 500 KB.
(05) For the Signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with a Blue/Black Ink pen. If the candidate’s signature does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card/ Attendance Sheet, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified. The size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
(06) The online Application Form will not be valid unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph and specified Signature and makes the requisite fee payment.
(07) Submission of Application: The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration. If a candidate finds that all the filled information is correct then he/she can select ‘declaration’ and click on the final SUBMIT button given on the page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
Help Desk Jharkhand B.Ed Admission
You are advised to go through the ADMISSION NOTIFICATION first carefully before submitting your query.
If you are unable to find a solution there, only then you should contact us.
Contact Number: +91-7044599061 / Technical Helpdesk : [email protected]
(For any Technical problem related to Online Application during office hours only)
JCECEB HELPLINE: Phone: +91-9264473891, 9264473893
Important Documents to be uploaded
(i) Matric Marksheet
(ii) Matric Passing Certificate
(iii) Graduation Marksheet
(iv) Cast Certificate
(v) Residence Certificate
(vi) Aadhar Card
(vii) Photo (20-50 kb)
(viii) Signature (10-20 kb)
(ix) Left Thumb Impression (10-20kb)
Examination Centre List Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023
Exam Date: 23 April 2023
Examination Center: Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Bokaro, Dumka, Daltanganj
|Apply Online Started||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Go To Home||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website are only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources.