IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Online Form Apply Last Date 30 September 2023
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Online Form: The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has recently announced recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant Manager. In this recruitment, eligible candidates are scheduled to be selected for 600 seats. Whose official notification has also been issued by the Commission. Let us tell you that the candidates participating in this recruitment must have a Graduation degree. The minimum age should be 20 years and the maximum age should be 25 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided as per the rules. All eligible/interested candidates can apply online between 15 September 2023 and 30 September 2023.
Please check and collect all the documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details and basic details. Please read the scanned documents related to the online form – Photo, Sign, ID proof etc. Preview and check all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
|Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Post Update||15 September 2023|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Title Name||IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Online Form|
|Advt. No.||8 /2023-24|
|Online Apply Start Date||15 September 2023|
|Registration Last Date||30 September 2023|
|Official Website||Main Link|
|Go to Home||Official Link|
|Our Telegram Channel||Join Now|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Online Form
- Apply Online Start Date: 15 September 2023
- Online Apply Last Date: 30 September 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 30 September 2023
- Last date for printing your application: 15 October 2023
- Exam Date: 20 October 2023
- Admit Card: 10 Days Before Exam
IDBI BANK Application Fee
- General/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the application fee online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro /Rupay Credit /Debit Card /UPI.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Age Limit as on
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation: As Per Rules. Read the Official Notification for More Details.
- Candidates Must have passed graduation from a recognized university.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- Proficiency in the regional language will be preferred.
- Read the Official Notification for More Details.
IDBI is to recruit 600 posts of Junior Assistant Manager. Of these, 243 posts are unreserved while 162 are reserved for OBC, 90 SC, 45 ST and 60 EWS category candidates.
|Name of the Posts||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST|
|Junior Assistant Manager||243||162||60||90||45|
In the recruitment process, candidates will be selected on the basis of written tests and interviews. The final posting will be given on the basis of merit. However, the documents of the candidates will be verified before final posting. Only eligible candidates will be able to get a posting.
- Written Exam
- merit List
- Documents Verification
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 exam pattern
- Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation: 60 questions of 60 marks.
- English Language: 40 questions for 40 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 40 questions of 40 marks.
- General, Economy, Banking Awareness: 60 questions of 60 marks will be asked.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale
- If selected in the IDBI Bank recruitment exam, the candidate will be given a salary of up to Rs 54,000 every month.
- Rs. 54,000/-
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Official Notification New||Download Now|
|IDBI Website||Direction Link|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|