DPS Purchase and Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2022
DPS Purchase and Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2022
|Department of Atomic Energy (Government of India)|
|Post Title||DPS Purchase and Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper|
|Classification of post||Group ‘C’ Post|
|Total Vacancy||70 Posts|
|Apply Online Date||20 October 2022|
|Online Apply Last Date||10 November 2022 (24:00 hrs.)|
|Our Home||Click Here|
|Highlight||A direct link is Available Below|
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE. WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR”
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Junior Purchase Assistant/Junior Storekeeper in DPS, Mumbai, and Regional Units of DPS all over India.
All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 20 October 2022 To 10 November 2022. All candidates read the official notification before applying for the recruitment application form for the DPS Purchase and Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2022.
- Apply Online Date: 20 October 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 10 November 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 10 November 2022
- Tentative Level-1 (OMR Based) & Level-2 (Descriptive) Exam Date: December 2022
- General / OBC (NCL) / EWS Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs.00/-
- Women Candidates, Ex-Servicemen, and PwD Candidates: Rs. 00/-
For payment of the fee, candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the link https://dpsdae.formflix.in
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ option.
- Select the name of the post for which you wish to apply and fill in other details and click submit.
- On submission, your login will be created.
- Go to User Action and click on ‘Click here for Already Registered.
- Enter your login details and submit. After login click ‘Pay Application Fees’.
- The payment Gateway page will get open with options for online payment such as Credit/ Debit cards/ Net Banking/ Wallets/ IMPS etc.
- Payment gateway/bank charges are applicable extra.
- The option to fill up the application form will be available only after payment of application fees. However, a fee not paid will be treated as an incomplete application and hence will be rejected
Age limit as on 10 November 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation: As per the rules.
Total Vacancy: 70 Posts
Vacancy Details of DPS Purchase and Junior Storekeeper Recruitment
|Purchase / Storekeeper||23||0||12||22||13||70|
Note: 3 Posts for PWD [Low Vision(LV), Hard of Hearing(HH), One Leg(OL), One Arm(OA), One Arm Leg(OAL), Cerebral Palsy (CP), Acid Attack Victim(AAV), Leprosy Cured(LC), Dwarfism(Dw), Muscular Dystrophy (MDy) and Multiple Disability(MD)], 7 posts for Ex-Servicemen will be filled out of a total number of vacancies advertised in the grade of Jr. Purchase Assistant/ Jr. Storekeeper.
ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION (EWS) RESERVATION
- 5 acres of agricultural land and above;
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above;
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in areas of notified municipalities;
- Residential plots of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities;
- For more details read the official notification.
Essential Educational Qualifications as on the last date of Application
Note: Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as indicated above on the closing date for receipt of the application should not apply. No further correspondence or clarification will be entertained on this matter.
|INDUCTION TRAINING||After the selection of successful candidates, six months of induction training is mandatory.|
SCHEME OF EXAMINATIONS
|MODE OF SELECTION||
- Level 1 Examination – Written Examination (OMR-based Objective Multiple Choice Type)
|Part||Subjects||Max Marks/Questions||Duration||Duration for persons with disability candidates|
2 Hours 40 minutes
|B*||(a) General intelligence & reasoning in science (Basic concepts 12th Std. Level)
(b) Basic Accounting Principles (12th Std.
|C||Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)|
- Level 2 — Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
|Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration||Duration for persons with disability candidates|
|English Language and Comprehensions||100||03 Hours||04 Hours|
Exam Centres DPS Purchase and Junior Storekeeper Recruitment
Level 1 and Level 2 Examinations will be conducted at various cities viz., Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Indore, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Guwahati, and Nagpur. Candidates may indicate their choice of city in the order of preference (at least three cities) in their application form. The allocation of centers will be decided based on the number of candidates registering for each city
Pay Scale & Mode of Selection
- Pay Scale: Level 4 (Rs.25500-Rs.81100)
- Mode of Selection:
Level 1 Examination: Objective type test.
Level 2 Examination: Descriptive type test.
Empanelment criteria: Marks obtained in Level 2 Examination only.
Level 1 Examination will be the only qualifying exam/screening test to shortlist candidates for
Level 2 Examination.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go To Home Page||Click Here|