CTET December 2022 Result Declared Live: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) has recently uploaded exam results to the online course Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2022 online form 2023. All registered candidates can download the results given below the important link section.
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Update Date||03 March 2023|
|Title of the Post||CTET December 2022 Result Declared Live|
|Course Name||CTET December 2022|
|Bulletin for CTET 2022 Available Date||31 October 2022|
|Apply Online Start Date||31 October 2022|
|Online Apply Last Date||24 November 2022|
|Pre-Admit Card Available Date||20 December 2022|
|Result Declared Date||03 March 2023|
|Highlight||Result Declared Now|
|Joint Telegram Channel||Click Here|
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 16th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in CBT (Computer Based Test – Online) mode between December 2022 to January 2023 The exact date of examination will be mentioned on the admit cards of the candidates. The detailed Information Bulletin containing details of the examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities, and important dates will be available on CTET’s official website https://ctet.nic.in soon and the aspiring candidates are requested to download the Information Bulletin from the above-mentioned website only and read the same carefully before applying.
Aspiring candidates have to apply online only through the CTET website i.e. https://ctet.nic.in. The online application process will start from 31-10-2022 (Monday) onwards and the last date for submitting an online application is 24- 11-2022 (Thursday) up to 23:59 hrs. The fee can be paid up to 25-11-2022 (Friday) before 15:30 hrs.
Central Eligibility Test (CTET)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2022 Online Form 2022
CTET December 2022 Result Declared Live
- Online Apply Date: 31 October 2022
- Online Submit Application Form Last Date: 24 November 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 25 November 2022
- Final Verification of Payment of Fee by the Bank: November 2022
- Online Correction (If any) Last Date: November 2022
- Pre-Admit Card Issue Date: 20 December 2022
- Download Admit Card: 2023
- CTET December 2022 Answer Key: 14 February 2023
- Result Declaration: 03 March 2023
|Category||Only Paper- I Or II||Both Paper- I & II|
|General/OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
- By Online-Mode (Payment by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking)
- Remittance Through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in the CTET Exam fee account with Canara Bank Payment By Canara Bank e-Challan.
For Primary (Class I-V)
- Code 01: Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Code 02:Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- a year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms OR
- Code 03:Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed) OR
- Code 04:Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 a year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Code 05:Graduation with 50% Marks and 1 Year B. Ed Examination OR
- Code 01: Bachelor’s Degree and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR Ctet admit card
- Code 02: Graduation with at least 50% marks and passing or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed). OR
- Code 03: Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Norms OR
- Code 04: Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- a year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed). OR
- Code 05: Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year B.A/B. Sc. Ed or B. A. Ed/B. Sc. Ed. OR
- Code 06: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. / (B. Ed Special Education)
- Code 07: Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET.
How to Apply Download CTET December 2022 Answer Key
- CTET December 2022 Answer Key.
- All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 31/10/2022 to 24/11/2022.
- Candidate read the official notification before applying for the CTET December 2022 Online Form.
- Kindly check and collect all Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details.
- Ready scan documents related to the online application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Take A printout of the final submitted form.
- CTET December 2022 Answer Key
- Given below are important link sections.
|Download Result New||Click Here|
|Challenge Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Pre-Admit Card (Allotment of Centre City)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Bulletin Download||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website are only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources.