Bihar Integrated B.Ed Course Online Form 2022
Post Date: 24 June 2022
Short Details: Lalit Narayan Mithila University are recently invited online application form for the courses of 04 years Integrated course such as B.A-B.Ed and B.Sc-B.Ed courses year 2022. All interested/eligible candidates can download official notification then read before apply online form in the given below important links.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Dharbhanga
Bihar Integrated B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (CET-INT-BED)-2022
(For 4 Year B.Sc.-B.Ed. & B.A.-B.Ed.)
For All Universities of Bihar Running 4 Year Integrated B.Ed. Course
- Invitation of Online Application: 01 July 2022
- Last Date of submission of Online Application: 01 August 2022
- Editing (if any) and Last Date of Payment: From 02.08.2022 to 05.08.2022
- Download Exam Admit Card: From 18.08.2022 till the date of exam (21.08.2022)
- Date of Examination: 21.08.2022 (Sunday)
- Result Declaration: 27 August 2022
- Registration for Counselling: 30.08.2022 to 06.09.2022
- Counselling Date: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Sept. 2022
- Commencement of Classes: 19.09.2022
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Differently abled/EBC/BC/ Women/EWS Category Candidate: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST Category Candidate: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: The Fee is to be paid through online payment gateway only. Such As Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI ETC.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance(s)
(a) Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary/+2 or its equivalent are eligible to appear in the test.
(b) For reserved category it shall be 45% or its equivalent.
Pattern of Entrance Test
CET-Int.B.Ed. shall be of two hours duration. Candidates have to answer 120 multiple choice questions. Each question shall have four expected answers of which they have to select the most appropriate answer and mark them on the OMR sheet provided along with the Question Booklet. Candidate must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
The Question Booklet contains 120 objective type questions each carrying one mark. Maximum marks allotted to the Entrance Test is 120. OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet shall be provided for answering the questions.
|SI||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||General English Comprehension||15||15|
|3.||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|5.||Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
|SI. No.||City Name||Centre Code|
|Apply Online||Registration || Sing In|
|Activate Your Account||Click Here|
|How to Apply (PDF)||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|