State Bank SBI Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 06 September 2022 SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
Sort Details: Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State/UT only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State/UT, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT). The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited. SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of November 2022 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of December 2022/January 2023. Candidates are advised to check regularly Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates. The examination will be as detailed under point No. 4 under Selection procedure.
State Bank of India (SBI)
Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
(Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2022-23/15)
- Online Apply Date: 07 September 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 27 September 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 27 September 2022
- Admit Card: Notify Soon
- Preliminary Exam Date: November 2022 (Tentative)
- Main Exam Date: December 2022/January 2023
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM Candidates: Rs. 00/-
Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI Fee mode.
Age limit as on 01.08.2022
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age Relaxation: As per rules (Read official website) SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
NOTE: candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2002 (Both days inclusive).
- Candidate have Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognised University OR any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2022. SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2022.
Total Vacancy: 5008
Photo & Signature Uploaded
- Scanned Color Photograph (20 kb-50 kb, JPEG/JPG Format, 200 x 230 pixel, 200 dpi).
- Scanned Signature (10 kb-20 kb, JPEG/JPG Format, 140 x 60 Pixel, 200 dpi).
- Scanned Left Hand Thumb Impression (10 kb-20 kb. JPEG/JPG Format, 240 X 240 Pixel 200 dpi).
- Hand Written Declaration 50 kh-100 kb, JPEG/ JPG Format, 800 X 400 Pixel, 200 dpi)
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows:
“I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine”.
Selection Mode & Pay Scale
- Selection Mode: Selection basis of Pre Exam & Mains Exam.
- Pay Scale: As per rules
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions: For On-Line Registration Process||Click Here|
|Important Point||Click Here|
|Guidelines for scanning photo & signature||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment