SSC Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD) Group ‘B’ Recruitment 2022 OR SSC Scientific Assistant (IMD) Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD)
SSC Scientific Assistant (IMD) Recruitment 2022
F. No. HQ-PPI01/8/2022-PP_1
- Online application form submitted date : 30 September 2022
- Submitted online form last date : 18 October 2022
- Last date receipt of online applications : 18 October 2022 (23:00)
- Generation of offline Challan Last Date : 19 October 2022 (23:00)
- Fee payment online last date : 20 October 2022 (23:00)
- Pay the application fee through challan : 20 October 2022
- Application Form Correction with payment last date : 25 October 2022
- CBE* Exam Date : December 2022
(*CBE- Computer Based Examination)
- General / EWS / OBC Candidates : Rs.100 रू
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM / All female category candidates : Rs. 00 रू (छुट)
Payment Mode : Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post, in the Level 6 of the Pay Matrix as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the IMD and as per the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between IMD and SSC.
TENTATIVE VACANCIES / RESERVATION
- Total Vacancies: About 990.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to variation.
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates is available as per extant Government Orders.
- The posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of One Arm affected (OA) or One Leg affected (OL) and Dwarfism (Dw) or Acid Attack Victims (AAV).
- The posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection,
may be asked to serve anywhere in the country. SSC Scientific Assistant (IMD) Recruitment 2022
NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the
intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India
Age Limit as on 18 October 2022
Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 19-10-1992 and not later than 17-10-2004.
Age Relaxation : As per rules (Read official notification)
Essential Educational Qualifications As on 18-10-2022
Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- Note-I: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- Note-II: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- Note-III: The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects. SSC Scientific Assistant (IMD) Recruitment 2022
The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e.18-10-2022.
Total Vacancy : 990 (Tentative)
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination.
- Image dimension of the photograph. should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and the frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable / not acceptable is given at Annexure-V (Read official notification for Annexure-V).
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 18-10-2022 (23:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
SSC Scientific Assistant (IMD) Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Office Attendant (DST) Recruitment 2022 : Click Here (Last Date : 31 October 2022)
- SBI PO Recruitment 2022 : Click Here (Last Date : 12 October 2022)
- SSC Head Constable in Delhi Police Admit Card 2022 : Click Here (Exam Start on 10 October 2022)