SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier-I 2022 Exam Date, Admit Card, Hall Ticket Exam 2023, Live Declared
SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier-I 2022 Exam Date, Admit Card, Hall Ticket Exam 2023, Live Declared: The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the Group C posts viz. Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. The uploaded exam date notice for exam 2023 is declared now.
|The Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022
|Post Update||09 February 2023|
|Title of the Post||SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier-I 2022 Exam Date, Admit Card, Hall Ticket Exam 2023, Live Declared|
|Advt. No.||File No. HQ-C-II01/9/2022-C2|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Or Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)|
|Total Vacancy||Approx 4500 Post (According to Notification)|
|Apply Online Apply Start Date||06 December 2022|
|Online Apply Last Date||04 January 2022 (Up To 23:00)|
|Exam Start Date||09 March 2023|
|Apply Online Website||https://ssc.nic.in/|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Important Dates SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier-I 2022
- Apply Online Date: 06 December 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 04 January 2023 (Up to 23:00)
- Offline Challan Generate Last Date: 04 January 2023 (Up to 23:00)
- Fee Payment Online Last Date: 05 January 2023
- Offline Payment Through Challan Last Date: 06 January 2023
- Form Correction with Correction Charge Pay Date: 09 January 2023 to 10 January 2023 (Up to 23:00)
- Schedule of Tier-I (Computer-Based Examination): 09 February 2023 To 21 March 2023
- Schedule of Tier-II (Computer-Based Examination): Notify later
Application Fee SSC CHSL 2022
- General, OBC, Or EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- All Female Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM): Rs. 00/-
Payment Mode: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fees can be paid by candidates up to 05-01-2023 (23:00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make a cash payment through the challan of SBI may make payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 06- 01-2023 provided the challan has been generated by them before 04-01-2023 (23:00 hours).
Age limit as on 01 January 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation: As per rules.
Note: Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply
Education Qualification as on 04 January 2022
Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. (जो अभ्यर्थी इंटर कक्षा 04 जनवरी 2022 के पहले उतीर्ण किए हैं, वे इस फार्म को भर सकते हैं।)
Total Vacancy: 4500 (Approx)
- (https://ssc.nic.in> Candidate’s Corner> Tentative Vacancy)
Mode of Selection
- Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, Section-I, Section-II & Module-I of SectionIII of Tier-II Examination.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Scheme of Examination
Scheme of Tier-I Examination:
|Tier||Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Time of Duration|
|I||English language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50||
60 Minutes (80
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English and Hindi for Parts II, III & IV.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Scheme of Tier-II Examination:
|Tier||Session||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section-I:
and General Intelligence.
1 hour (for each
(20 minutes for the candidates eligible for a scribe as per Para-8.1 and 8.2)
Module-II: Skill Test/
Typing Test Module
|Part A: Skill Test for DEOs.||–||15 Minutes (20 minutes for the candidates eligible for a scribe as per Para-8.1 and 8.2)|
|Part B: Typing Test for LDC /JSA.||–||10 Minutes (15 minutes for the candidates
eligible for a scribe as per Para-8.1 and 8.2)
#SSC #CHSL 10+2 Application Status/Admit Card Tier-I Recruitment 2022 pic.twitter.com/4NuXGFroVG
— Resultlives.com (@SarkariJobsNot1) February 26, 2023
||CR Region (Bihar & UP)|
|Download Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Go to Home||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website are only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.