SSC CGL Recruitment Online Form 2023
Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, et
Important Dates SSC CGL Recruitment Online Form 2023
- Apply Online Start: 03 April 2023
- Last Date Of Registration: 03 May 2023
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 04 May 2023
- Fee Payment Online Last Date: 04 May 2023
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 05 May 2023
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 017-08 May 2023
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination (CBT-I): July 2023
- Schedule of Paper-II (conventional): To be notified later
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Rs.00/-
- Payment Mode: Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Ru Pay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Age Limit As on 01-08-2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Or 20 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 27, 30 Or 32 Yrs
- Age Relaxation: As per Rules. (Read the Official Notification For More Details.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Read Official Full Notification For More Details.
- अलग-अलग पद के लिए अलग-अलग योग्यता रखा गया है, कृपया नोटिफिकेशन पढ़े
Total Vacancy: N/A
Vacancies: Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate’s Corner > Tentative Vacancy)
Pay Scale & Selection Mode
- Pay Scale: Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of the pay matrix of the 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Selection Mode: As per the rules
How to apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC, SSC.NIC.IN.
- Step 2: The SSC homepage will appear where you can enter your login credentials, solve the captcha, and log in.
- Step 3: After you’re logged in, you can move forward to Apply Now button-SSC CGL, under the exam tab.
- Step 4: Go to the SSC CGL Exam tab and click on the Apply Now button.
- Step 5: After this, you’ll be led to SSC CGL Exam Application Form, you can fill in all the required documents and details, and choose your exam center.
- Step 6: Make sure the given details and documents are relevant and correct before submission. After the final submission, SSC will not let you change the details.
- Step 7: You can move forward and upload the photograph and signature as per the requirement of SSC norms.
- Step 8: Once all details are filled in, you can complete the application by paying the application fees online.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go To Home||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website are only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources.