SBI Probationary Officer PO Admit Card 2022, यहाँ से करे डाउनलोड
SBI Probationary Officer PO Admit Card 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has recently invited online application forms for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment 2022. All eligible/interested candidates can read the official notification before applying online form. Official notification, apply link & other links are given below important link sections.
|State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Update||04 December 2022|
|Title of the Post||SBI Probationary Officer PO Admit Card 2022|
|Total Vacancy||1673 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer PO|
|Apply Online Start Date||22 September 2022|
|Online Apply Last Date||12 October 2022|
|Exam Date||17 December 2022|
|Admit Card Issue Date||05 December 2022|
State Bank of India (SBI)
Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2022
Important Dates SBI Probationary Officer PO Admit Card 2022
- Online Apply Date: 22 September 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 12 October 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 12 October 2022
- Pre-Exam Date: 17 December 2022
- Admit Card to the Pre-Exam: 05 December 2022
- Pre-Exam Result: January 2023
- Mains Exam Date: Jan / Feb 2023
- Admit Card to the Mains Exam: Jan / Feb 2023
- Mains Exam Result: February 2023
- Interview Letter: February / March 2023
- Final Result Declared on: March 2023
- General / EWS / OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PwD Candidates: Rs. 125/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card / Credit / Net Banking Fee / Mobile Wallet & UPI fee mode.
Age limit as on 01-04-2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per rules (Read the official notification)
- Candidates passed / Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized university (as on 31 December 2021).
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, and Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
Total Vacancy: 1673 Posts
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancy|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||648||160||432||540||120||1600|
Pre Exam Pattern
|SI No||Subjects||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|02||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|03||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Test||Subjects Name||No. Of Question||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45 Minutes|
|III||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||35 Minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40 Minutes|
- Penalty for Wrong Answer: For each wrong answer, 1/4 Marks will be deducted.
Selection Mode & Pay Scale
- Selection Mode: Selection on the basis of Pre Exam, Mains Exam & Exercise, and Interview.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27, 620/-
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website is only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources.