Patna High Court Translator Post Online Form 2022
Patna High Court Translator Post Online Form 2022: Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to 39 (thirty-nine) vacant posts of Translator (Group-B Post) in Level 7 (44900/- to 142400/-) of pay matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances as admissible under the Patna High Court Officers and Staff (Recruitment, Appointment, Promotion and Other Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 2021 as amended from time to time in the Establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Patna (hereinafter referred to as High Court) initially on probation for a period of one year under the terms and conditions.
High Court Patna
Advertisement No.- PHC/04/2022
Advt.- 19 October 2022
- Online Apply Start Date: 21 October 2022
- Submitted Online Apply Last Date: 11 November 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 13 November 2022
- Date of Examination: 08 January 2022 (Tentative)
- UR / BC / EBC / EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / OH Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI fee mode.
- Payment of the fee shall be accepted through online mode only.
- Application without the prescribed fee shall not be considered.
- The examination Fee once paid shall not be refunded. No request for a refund of the fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Concession of the fee shall be provided to the SC/ST/OH candidates of Bihar only.
- Any kind of service, processing, transaction charges, or any other amount charged by the bank for online transactions will be borne by the candidates.
Age limit as on 01 January 2022
A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Translator must not be below 18 years of age as of the 1st January 2022 i.e. a candidate must not be born later than 01.01.2004.
|Category Code||Category||Maximum Age|
|01||Unreserved & EWS (Male)||37 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1985)|
|02||Unreserved & EWS (Female)||40 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1982)|
|03||BC / EBC (Male & Female)||40 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1982)|
|04||SC/ ST (Male & Female)||42 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1980)|
|05||OH (locomotor) (Unreserved/ EWS/EBC/ BC/ SC/ ST)||47 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1975)|
Minimum Qualification (Education) as on 01 August 2022
- Graduation with English as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
- Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s course in Computer Application from a recognized Institution.
- Preference will be given to Post-graduate candidates in English/ Hindi.
- Preference will also be given to the candidates having knowledge of Urdu/ Bangla/ Kaithi.
- who has served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or
- who has obtained a ‘B’ certificate of the National Cadet Corps shall, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment to the establishment at the time of interview?
|SI. No.||Name of City|
Vertical Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Extremely Backward Classes (EBC), Backward Classes (BC), and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of the State of Bihar shall be applicable in the following manner:-
|Category Code||Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|01.||Scheduled Castes||16 %|
|02.||Scheduled Tribes||01 %|
|03.||Extremely Backward Classes||18 %|
|04.||Backward Classes||12 %|
|05.||Economically Weaker Sections||10 %|
Horizontal Reservation for Women candidates and Orthopedically Handicapped candidates shall be applicable in the following manner:-
|Orthopedically Handicapped (OH)||04%|
Minimum Qualifying Standard
- 40% marks on Written Test
- 40% marks on Computer Proficiency Test
- 30% marks in Interviews.
How to Apply
- Patna High Court Translator Post-Online Form 2022 (Post of Translator)
- All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 21/10/2022 To 11/11/2022.
- Candidate read the official notification before applying for the Patna High Court Translator Post Online Form 2022.
- Kindly check and collect the all Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details.
- Kindly ready scan documents related to the online application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Take A printout of the final submitted form. Patna High Court Translator Post Online Form 2022
Pay Scale & Selection Process
Pay Scale: Pay Level 07 (Rs. 44,900/- to 1,42,400/-)
- Written test.
- Computer Proficiency Test
|The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website are only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources. While each consideration has been taken to introduce the Data in the most exhaustive, exact, and redesigned structure amid the gathering, resultlives.com does not take any sort of obligation with respect to the substance. We take true endeavors of updating on standard interim to guarantee high caliber. Patna High Court Translator Post Online Form 2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Image Upload Instructions||Click Here|
|Check the Official Website||Click Here|
|Go to Our Official Website||Click Here|