Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022, Notification, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022, : I am to submit herewith the details of the document/information in hard and soft copies to publish the Advertisement for the invitation of Online Application Form for recruitment for 403 (four hundred three) no, vacancies against the post of jail Warder as ” initial Appointees” under the Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Home (Jails) Department, Govt. of Odisha in the widely circulated daily newspaper i.e. at least any two widely circulated Odia daily newspapers and two English daily National newspapers on or before 14.1O.2O22 positively and which will be made available in the Official website-www.prisons.Odisha.gov.in as per the program below.
|Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Odisha|
|Post Title||Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Name Of The Post||Jail Warder|
|Total Vacancy||403 Post|
|Apply Online Start Date||14 October 2022|
|Online Apply Last Date||13 November 2022|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go To Our Home||Click Here|
- Online Registration Date: 14 October 2022
- Registration Last Date: 13 November 2022
- Submission of Online Application Form: 14 October 2022
- Online Apply End Date: 13 November 2022
- No application fee.
- All applicants are exempted from the Examination Fee as per G.A. Department Notification No. 9897-cAD.FE-MiSC-OOO2/2021 tcen dt.1 1.04.2022.
Age limit 01 January 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of sc/sr/sEBCMomen. candidates. For ex-servicemen, the relaxation shall be for the entire period of service rendered in the Armed Forces. However, a candidate can avail of only one type of age relaxation as per the rules.
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination Certificate (+2) conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar or any other equivalent examination conducted by any other recognized Board or Council.
- He/ She must have Knowledge of Computer & IT Skills.
- Have passed M.E. School or higher examinations with Odia language as a subject, or passed H.S.C. or equivalent examinations with Odia as a medium of examinations nonlanguage subject, or passed the written test in Odia in M.E. School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Other criteria read the official notification.
Plan of Examination/ Scheme of Examination
The recruitment examination shall consist of 2 Stages as follows;
|SI. No.||Stage of the Examination||Paper||Duration||Marks||Type of Test|
Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE)
|General English, Odia language, General Studies including Computer knowledge||120 minutes||10 Marks||Objective type with MCQ type. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark. There will be negative marking @0.25 marks for each wrong answer. No marks will be awarded or deducted if any question is left unattempted.|
Measurement of Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Test (Qualifying)
|Read the Official Notification||–||Qualifying in nature (No Marks)||Read the official Notification (Given important links sections)|
Physical Standard Measurements
Physical Efficiency Tests: (Quantifying)
The Admit card of eligible candidates shall be available for download on the link https://prisons.odisha.qov.in/, about one week before the CBRE (CBRE-Computer Based Recruitment Examination).
How to Apply
- Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022, Notification, Salary, Eligibility Criteria.
- All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 21/10/2022 To 16/11/2022.
- Candidate read the official notification before applying for the Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022, Notification, Salary, Eligibility Criteria.
- Kindly check and collect the all Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details.
- Ready scan documents related to the online application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Take A printout of the final submitted form.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|How To Apply||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channle||Click Here|
Applicants may contact the help desk for any application-related technical queries at the number/ e-mail id mentioned below as well as the help desk open at the prisons Directorate.
Timing: 9:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs Monday to Saturday (Except on National Holidays)
Email I D: [email protected] ail. com
Mobile Number:- 9937949815
Note: The above help desk is only for online application-related technical queries pertaining to orP, User ID, Password, Application Download, and likewise. For any other issues please refer to the advertisement.