NVS Recruitment 2022 TGT/PGT Online Form
Post Update : 02 July 2022
Short Details : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment on direct basis to the posts of Principal, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers & Miscellaneous Category of Teachers in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Direct Recruitment Drive 2022-23 various Teaching posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. All Eligibility & Interested Candidates Can Read Official Full Notification Before Apply Online. Given Below Important Links.
नवोदय विद्यालय समिति
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
NVS Direct Recruitment Drive 2022-23
various Teaching posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Apply Online Start On : 02 July 2022
- Registration Last Date : 22 July 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 22 July 2022
- Date of CBT : Will be intimated on website of the Samiti in due course
- Admit Card Available On : Notify Soon
- Date Of Examination : Notify Soon
- Principal : Rs.2000/-
PGTs : Rs.1800/-
TGTs & Miscellaneous Category Teachers : Rs.1500/-
- The candidates have to pay application fee online through the prescribed link at online application. The post wise application fee payable .
NVS Age Limit
- Principal :- Maximum Age : 50 Yrs.
- PGT :- Maximum Age : 40 Yrs.
- TGT :- Maximum Age : 35 Yrs.
- Music Teacher :- Maximum Age : 35 Yrs.
- Art Teacher :- Maximum Age : 35 Yrs.
- PET :- Maximum Age : 35 Yrs.
- Librarian :- Maximum Age : 35 Yrs.
NVS Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancy : 1616 posts
Subject wise vacancy details
Principal (Group-A): – 12 posts
Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B):
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B):
TGT (Third Language): – 343 posts
Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B):
|Post Name||Total Posts|
NVS 2022 Education Qualification
- Principal (Group-A): PG & B.Ed with at least 50% Marks.
- Experience : 15 Years experience as PGT.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B): 2 years PG Integrated course in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks or Master Degree in concerned subject with 50% marks. B.Ed Degree.
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B): 04 years integrated degree course with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. ‘OR
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in all the concerned subjects individually and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subjects for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course. ‘Or
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree course.
- Music Teacher – 5 years study in the music institute or Graduation with Music or 10+2 with Sangeet Visharad Exam
- Art Teacher – 12th and 4 years Diploma in any discipline of Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculp ture/Graphic Arts/Crafts or 10th and 5 years Diploma in any discipline of Arts as Drawing Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts or Degree in Fine Arts.
- PET – B.P.Ed Librarian: –Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Graduation with 1-year Diploma.
- Post wise Qualification Read Official Full Notification For More Details. navodaya bharati
नोट: सभी टीजीटी के लिए CTET पास होना जरूरी। बीएड डिग्री जरूरी। हिंदी व अंग्रेजी दोनों भाषाओं में पढ़ाना आता हो।
- Online Written Exam
- Interview (except Librarian)
- Document Verification
- Principal : Level -12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix.
- PGT : Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix.
- TGT : Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix.
- Miscellaneous Teacher : Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|NVS Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|