ITBP Constable (Animal Transport) Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 29 August 2022 ITBP Constable (Animal Transport)
Short Details: Online Applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizens (including subject of Nepal & Bhutan) for filling up following vacancies to the post of Constable (Pioneer) Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) on temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act 1992 and Rules 1994 and other Rules applicable from time to time. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ONLINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL BE OPENED W.E.F. 29 AUGUST 2022 (29/08/2022) AT 00:01 AM AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 27 SEPTEMBER 2022 (27/09/2022) AT 11:59 PM. The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
- The vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease without any notice. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through ITBPF Recruitment website ie, www.recruitment. itbpolice.nic.in.
- ITBPF reserves the right to make changes in sequence of the recruitment process after publication of this advertisement. ITBPF also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage due to administrative reasons.
- 10% of the vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen. In case vacancy reserved for Ex-servicemen remains unfilled due to non-availability of eligible or qualified candidates, the same shall be filled by non Ex-serviceman candidates of respective categories
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
ITBP Constable Animal Transport Recruitment 2022
- Online Apply Date: 29 August 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 27 September 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 27 September 2022
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Fee mode.
Age Limit as on 27 September 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: Rs. 25 years
- Cutoff date for age and relaxation:
Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date i.c. 27 September 2022 (27/09/2022).Candidates should not have been born earlier than 28 September 1997 (28/09/1997) and later than 27th September 2004 (27/09/2004)
- The date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate) available on the date of submission of application shall be accepted as proof for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Crucial date for claiming SC/ST/OBC (NCL) EWS status will be the closing date for receipt of online applications.
- Candidates claiming OBC (NCL) status may note that certificate on non-creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the closing date for submission of online applications and must ensure that he possesses the caste/community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date ie. 17th September 2022 (17/09/2022).
- Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies or seeking age relaxation must submit requisite certificate issued by the competent authority, in the prescribed format when such certificates are sought by the Recruitment Board. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBCINCLYEWS status will not be entertained and their candidature/applications will be considered under Unreserved (UR) category.
- The formats of the certificates Annexure-I, II, II-A, III, IV, V & VI are annexed. Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted. ITBP Constable (Animal Transport)
- Age relaxation available to different categories of eligible candidates are as under
- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board. (10th Passed)
Total Vacancy: 52 Posts
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Si. No.||Description||Height in Cms||Chest in Cms|
|a)||SC & ST Candidates||Male: 162.5
|b)||All Other Candidates||Male: 170
|c)||Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Race 1.6 Kms||To be completed within 7:30 minutes.|
|11 Feet long jump||03 chances to be given.|
|3 1/2 Fee high jump||03 chances to be given.|
|Race 800 Mitter||To be completed within 04:45 minutes.|
|09 Feet Long Jump||03 Chances to be given|
|03 Feet High Jump||03 Chances to be given|
No marks will be awarded for this test and PET shall be qualify in nature. Candidates have to qualify each event of PET, those who do not qualify shall be eliminated. ITBP Constable (Animal Transport)
Pay Scale & Selection Process
- Pay Scale: Rs. 21700-69100 (Level-3 in the Pay Matrix) (as per 7th CPC)
- Selection Process: PET>PST>Written Exam>Trade Test>Merit List>DV>Medical Examination
|Apply Links||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|