Indian Navy Agniveer SSR & MR Recruitment 2022.
Post Update : 22 July 2022
Short Details : Join Indian Navy Are recently invited Online Application Form For the post of Navy Agniveer SSR & MR Recruitment 2022.Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti 2022. All eligible and interested candidates can use this opportunity to make their career to perform their duty toward the nation. Indian Navy Agniveer Online Application Form 2022 will start on 15th July 2022 and end on 30th July 2022.The board will recruit eligible Agniveers to various departmental posts for a period of 4 years. Will be given to Agniveer after retirement and 25% Agniveer will be decided as per his performance record.Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti 2022
Navy Agniveer SSR & MR Recruitment 2022
- Notification Release On: 01 July 2022
- Online Apply Start On : 15 July 2022
- Registration Last Date :
22 July 202224 July 2022
- Online Apply Start Date: 25 July 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 01 August 2022
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Read Official Notification Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti 2022 For More Details.
- The age for Agniveer candidates should be between 17½ -21 years on the day of enrollment.
- A one-time relaxation of upper age limit upto 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer 2022 batch only.
- Read Notification For More Details.
Agniveer (SSR & MR)
Agniveer MR :
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Agniveer SSR :
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from an educational board recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Total Vacancy: 3,000
- SSR: 2800
- MR: 200
Agniveer SSR & MR Traning & Advancement
Advertisements for recruitment of Agniveer (SSR) and Agniveer (MR) will be published in IN website and employment news. Candidates selected will undergo Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch / Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
- The original documents uploaded by the candidates during online filling of application viz Original Certificates, Mark Sheets, Domicile Certificate and NCC Certificate (if held) are to be brought by the candidates at all stages of recruitment (PFT and Enrollment Medical at INS Chilka). If the details provided in ‘online application’ are not matching with original documents at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
How to Apply Navy Agniveer 2022
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. The Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.
Indian Navy 2022
- written examination
- Physical Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Merit Lists
The standards for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|Gender||1.6 KM Run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
Minimum Height Standards
|157 cms||152 cms|
|Without glasses||With glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|Apply Online (MR)Started||Registration|| Login|
|Apply Online (SSR)Close||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||SSR || MR|
|Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|Instructions for Written Examination||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|