Indian Army Agniveer All Trade Admit Card 2023 Except GD, Hall Ticket for All Posts
Indian Army Agniveer All Trade Admit Card 2023 Except GD, Hall Ticket for All Posts: Indian Army ARO Danapur/Katihar/Gaya/Muzaffarpur has recently uploaded the exam card for all trades except General Dupty exam admit card for the online application forms to the Indian Army ARO Danapur/Katihar/Gaya/Muzaffarpur Rally 2023. All registered candidates can download admit card given below the important link section.
|Join Indian Army|
|Post Date||11 April 2023|
|Post Title||Indian Army Agniveer All Trade Admit Card 2023 Except GD|
|Name of the Post||General Duty, Clerk, Tradesman & Various Post|
|Online Apply Start Date||16 February 2023|
|Last Date Apply Online||20 March 2023|
|Admit Card Issue (Only General Duty, GD)||05 April 2023|
|Other Such as Clerk, Tradesmen & Others||11 April 2023|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Agnipath Scheme||Click Here|
|Go To Home||Click Here|
- Online Registration Date: 16 February 2023
- Online Registration Last Date: 20 March 2023
- Download Admit Card: 05 April 2023 (Only General Duty)
- Other Categories Admit Card Issue Date: 11 April 2023
- Exam Start Date: 17 April 2023
Application Fee Indian Army Agniveer All Trade Admit Card 2023 Except GD
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 250/- plus Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/- plus Bank charges as applicable
(i) Payment Gateway Facility through Maestro, Master Card, VISA, Rupay Cards both Credit & Debit of all major banks.
(ii) Internet banking of SBI and other banks.
(iii) UPI (Bhim).
- Minimum Age: 17 1/2 years
- Maximum Age: 21 years
Candidates Born Between 01 Oct 2002 to 01 Apr 2006 (Both Dates Inclusive).
|Agniveer General Duty (All Arms)||Class 10th / Matric Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
For Boards following the grading system, a minimum of a ‘D’ Grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or the equivalent of grades which contain 33% and an overall aggregate in ‘C2’ grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Note:- Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving Licenses will be given preference for Driver requirements.
|Agniveer Technical (All Arms)||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English from any recognized State Education Board or Central Education Board to include NIOS and ITI course of minimum one year in the required field with NSQF level 4 or above.
|Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% marks in each subject.
Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
|Agniveer Tradesman (10th Pass) (All Arms)||(a) Class 10th Simple Pass.
(b) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored 33% marks in each subject.
|Agniveer Tradesman (8th Pass) (All Arms)||(a) Class 8th Simple Pass.
(b) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored
33% marks in each subject.
Minimum Physical QR
|Category||Height (Cm)||Weight (Kg)||Chest (Cm)|
|Agniveer General Duty (All Arms)||169||50 Kgs (Refer to JIA website for details)||77 (+ 5 Cm expansion)|
|Agniveer Technical (All Arms)||169||50 Kgs (Refer to JIA website for details)||77 (+ 5 Cm expansion)|
|Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||162||48 Kgs (Refer to JIA website for details)||77 (+ 5 Cm expansion)|
|Agniveer Tradesman (10th Pass) (All Arms)||169||50 Kgs (Refer to JIA website for details)||77 (+ 5 Cm expansion)|
|Agniveer Tradesman (8th Pass) (All Arms)||169||50 Kgs (Refer to JIA website for details)||77 (+ 5 Cm expansion)|
Candidates will be tested as stated below
For Recruiting Year 2023-24, the recruitment of Agniveers will be carried out in two phases:-
(a) Phase I – Online Computer-Based Entrance Examination (Online CEE)
(b) Phase II – Recruitment Rally
How to Apply
- Indian Army Agniveer All Trade Admit Card 2023 Except GD.
- All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 16 February 2023 To 15 March 2023.
- Candidate read the official notification before applying for the Indian Army ARO Danapur/Katihar/Gaya/Muzaffarpur Agniveer Rally Online Form 2023.
- Kindly check and collect all Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details.
- Ready scan documents related to the online application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Take A printout of the final submitted form.
“ADMIT CARD FOR AGNIVEER GENERAL DUTY CATEGORY WILL BE LIVE IN PHASES, STARTING FROM 05 APRIL TILL 08 APRIL, AND FOR THE OTHER REMAINING CATEGORIES ADMIT CARD WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM 11 APRIL EVENING ONWARDS”
How To Download Army Agniveer All Trade Admit Card 2023
- सबसे पहले आपको अधिकारिक वेबसाईट खोलने हैं।
- इसके बाद आपको एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करने का डायरेक्ट लिंक दिखेगा।
- इस लिंक पर क्लिक करने हैं।
- इसके बाद आपसे Roll Number एवं Date of Birth मांगा जाएगा।
- अपनी जानकारी लिखकर Login पर क्लिक करें।
- इसके बाद आपका प्रवेश पत्र (Admit Card) आपके सामने आ जाएगा।
- इसे डाउनलोड करके सुरक्षित रख लें।
|Download Admit Card (All Posts)||Link-I || Link-II|
|General Dupty||Click Here|
|Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Schedule of Online CEE (17 APR – 26 APR 2023)||Click Here|
|How to ApplyOfficial Video||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go To Home||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website are only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources.