India Post Office GDS 2nd Merit List 2023, Download Direct Link, Cut-Off, Second List
India Post Office GDS 2nd Merit List 2023: भारतीय डाक सर्किल में 40,889 पदों पर ग्रामीण डाक सेवकों की बहाली के लिए आनलाइन आवेदन लिया गया था। आनलाइन आवेदन वेबसाइट www. indiapostgdsonline.gov.in वेबसाइट से लिया गया था।
इस लेख की मदद से बताएंगे की पोस्ट जी.डी.एस. का रिजल्ट कब जारी किया जाएगा। इन पदों के लिए आनलाइन आवेदन 27 January 2023 से 16 February 2023 लिया गया था। अब इन पदों के लिए रिजल्ट का इंतजार कर रहे है, सभी अभ्यर्थी।
Post Office GDS Check Result Update
Online applications are invited from the eligible applicants for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevak). Applications are to be submitted online at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 27 January 2023 to 16 February 2023. Candidate read the official notification before applying for the recruitment application form India Post Office GDS Recruitment Online Form 2023.
|Department of Posts Ministry of Communications Government of India|
|Post Update||11 April 2023|
|Title of the Posts||India Post Office GDS 2nd Merit List 2023|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BMP), Assistant Brach Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancy||40,889 Posts|
|Post Category||Latest Jobs|
|Apply Online Start Date||27 January 2023|
|Last Date Apply Online||16 February 2023|
|Form Correction Last Date||19 February 2023|
|Result Declared Date||11 March 2023|
|2nd Merit List Declared Date||11 Merit 2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Important Dates India Post Office GDS 2nd Merit List 2023
- Apply Online Start Date: 27 January 2023
- Last Date Apply Online: 16 February 2023
- Edit/Correction Window for Applicant: 17 February 2023 to 19 February 2023
- 2nd Merit List Declared Date: 11 April 2023
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- All Female Category Candidates: Rs. 00/-
Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Or UPI fee mode.
Age Limit as on 16 February 2023
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: As per the rules. (Read the official notification).
Eligibility Criteria India Post Office GDS 2nd Merit List 2023
- 10th Pass form recognized board.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of cycling.
- Adequate means of livelihood.
For more details read the official notification.
Total Posts: 40,889 Posts
पोस्ट की जानकारी कि लिए यहाँ क्लिक करेंः Click Here
Documents to Upload
- Photo (Maximum 50kb in .jpg/.jpeg)
- Signature (Maximum 20 kb in .jpg/.jpeg)
- Class 10th Marksheet/Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof.
- Computer Certificate (Not Compulsory)
- Cast Certificate.
How to Apply Post GDS Recruitment 2023
The application can be submitted online only at www.indiapostgdsonline.in. Applications received from any other mode shall not be entertained:-
- Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment Online Form 2023.
- Recruitment post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevak).
- All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 27 January 2023 to 16 February 2023.
- Candidate read the official notification before applying for the Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment Online Form 2023.
- Kindly check and collect all Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details.
- Ready scan documents related to the online application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Take A printout of the final submitted form.
Pay Scale & Selection Process
|SI. No.||Category||TRCA Slab|
|i)||Branch Postmaster (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/- to 29,380/-|
|ii)||Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevak)||Rs. 10,100/- to 24,470/-|
Selection Process: The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of a system-generated merit list.
How to Download India Post Office GDS 2nd Merit List 2023
⇒ सबसे पहले आपको अधिकारिक वेबसाइट https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ गुगल में खोलेन हैं।
≡ वेबसाइट खोलने के बाद नीचे Candidate’s Corner वाले सेक्शन में आना हैं।
⇒ इस सेक्शन में रिजल्ट का लिंक मिलेगा।
≡ रिजल्ट वाले लिंक पर क्लिक करने हैं।
⇒ जो मेरिट लिस्ट जारी होगा, यही फाइनल मेरिट लिस्ट होगा।
≡ इसके बाद लिस्ट में आए सभी अभ्यर्थीयों का दस्तावेजों की जाँच होगी।
|Edit Application||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Apply|
|Forgot Registration||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Check Payment Status||Click Here|
|District Wise Posts||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
It Should be noted that candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before registering in Portal.
- Registration is mandatory for applying online.
- In the Registration, the mobile number and email ID are to be unique and also require validation for mapping as a registered email/mobile number. For this purpose, OTP will be sent to the given mobile number and email ID without which the number cannot be registered and the candidate cannot make a Registration.
- For registering the application, the candidate is required to submit the following basic details.
- Mobile Number: The candidate has to enter 10 digit mobile number.
- Email: The candidate has to enter a valid Email ID.
- Candidate should provide a valid mobile number and email through which he/she will receive further course communication. It is mandatory that the candidate should keep his/her mobile number and email in active condition during the course of the recruitment process as there is no provision for change of these details. Deduplication shall not be allowed. Only one Registration is allowed per candidate.
3. Application’s Name: The candidate has to enter his/her name as per the secondary school certificate.
4. Father’s Name/Mother’s Name: The candidate has to enter his/her Father’s name/Mother’s name as per the secondary school certificate.
5. Date of Birth: Candidate has to enter his/her Date of Birth as per secondary school Certificate
6. Gender: The candidate has to enter his/her Gender.
6 (a). Select (In case of Transgender): This field will be enabled only if the candidate selects Transgender above.
7. Community: The community should be selected as per the community certificate.
8. Circle in which secondary school passed: Candidate has to enter respective postal circle according to the state passed. The list of states and corresponding circles can be viewed by clicking on the link “click here to know your circle”.
9. Year of passing secondary school: The candidate has to enter his/her year of passing the 10th Class.
10. Aadhaar Number: The candidate has to enter 12 digit unique Aadhaar Number.
11. Are You a Person with a Disability: The candidate has to select Yes/No according to his/her disability status.
11(a). Type of Disability: This field will be enabled only if the candidate selects “yes” in the above field.
11(a)(i). Select PWD SubCategory: Candidate has to select the respective PWD subcategory.
12. Languages Studied in the 10th class: The candidate has to select the languages that he/she studied in the 10th class. One can select multiple languages here.
13. Whether Employed: The candidate has to select yes/no according to his/her employment status.
13(a). Whether employer NOC is available: This field will be enabled if the candidate selects “yes” in the above field.
14 & 15. Candidate needs to upload his/her latest photo and signature in jpg/jpeg format with the following specifications.
Photo: size – not exceeding 50kb
Signature: size – not exceeding 20kb