Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU) has extended the re-registration dates for the January 2023 Session. As per the revised dates, the last date for students to complete the re-registration process for the January 2023 Session is 31st December 2022 Candidates who wish to online apply for the January session can visit apply Online the official website https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in. Re-registration Portal for January 2023 Session. On this portal, you can submit your re-registration form for the next year/semester and make an online payment. This portal is open for both Indian and International students of the University.
Students who have not yet completed the process of IGNOU January 2023 re-registration can complete it through the link provided on the official website. Students applying need to have their User ID, Password, Registered Mobile Number, Registered email ID, and bank details with them when filling out the re-registration form for the January 2023 session. IGNOU January 2023 Session Re-registration
Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)
IGNOU Re-registration for January 2023 Session
|Title Name||IGNOU January 2023 Session Re-registration|
|Post Name||IGNOU Re-registration|
|IGNOU Re-registration Last Date||31 December 2022|
|IGNOU Official Website||https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go To Home||https://resultlives.com|
How to check IGNOU Re-Registration January 2023 Session status or Re-registration history?
- To check the re-registration status, students can visit the official website of IGNOU. Also after login into your student account at the Samarth portal, it can be seen. Once any student applies for RR online via IGNOU Samarth Portal, it may take some time to reflect the re-registration status in the Admission/ Re-registration Portal. If the payment for RR is a success then you need not worry about the delay in updating your RR status on the website.
IGNOU Re-registration January 2023 Session – How to apply
- Visit the official website – onlinerr.ignou.ac.in
- Then register yourselves first and then apply for the course you wish to
- Then log in with the details
- Fill in the application form carefully
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Download and take a printout for reference.
|Apply Online Re-registration||Registration || Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Please exercise due caution in making online transactions. Please do not share your card details or OTP with anyone. As far as possible, please use your own card/net banking to make payment. You can also make payments through UPI, including BHIM App. Students of the International Division may use online payment options available to them.
Please do not wait for the last date for submission of your re-registration form.