CTET December 2022 Online Form
Short Details: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) are invited online for the course Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2022 online form 2022. All interested/eligible Candidates read the official notification before applying online form official notification is given below important link.
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Update Date||31 October 2022|
|Course Name||CTET December 2022|
|Bulletin for CTET 2022 Available Date||31 October 2022|
|Apply Online Start Date||31 October 2022|
|Online Apply Last Date||24 December 2022|
|Joint Telegram Channel||Click Here|
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 16th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in CBT (Computer Based Test – Online) mode between December 2022 to January 2023 The exact date of examination will be mentioned on the admit cards of the candidates. The detailed Information Bulletin containing details of the examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities, and important dates will be available on CTET’s official website https://ctet.nic.in soon and the aspiring candidates are requested to download the Information Bulletin from the above-mentioned website only and read the same carefully before applying.
Aspiring candidates have to apply online only through the CTET website i.e. https://ctet.nic.in. The online application process will start from 31-10-2022 (Monday) onwards and the last date for submitting an online application is 24- 11-2022 (Thursday) up to 23:59 hrs. The fee can be paid up to 25-11-2022 (Friday) before 15:30 hrs.
Central Eligibility Test (CTET)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2022 Online Form 2022
CTET December 2022 Online Form
No.: CBSE/CTET/Dec-2022 (Date: 20 October 2022)
- Online Apply Date: 31 October 2022
- Online Submit Application Form Last Date: 24 November 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 25 November 2022
- Final Verification of Payment of Fee by the Bank: Notify Soon
- Online Correction (If any) Last Date: Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card: Before Exam Date
- CTET July 2022 Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Result Declaration: After Exam
|Category||Only Paper- I Or II||Both Paper- I & II|
|General/OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
- By Online-Mode (Payment by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking)
- Remittance Through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in the CTET Exam fee account with Canara Bank Payment By Canara Bank e-Challan.
For Primary (Class I-V)
- Code 01: Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Code 02:Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- a year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms OR
- Code 03:Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed) OR
- Code 04:Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 a year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Code 05:Graduation with 50% Marks and 1 Year B. Ed Examination OR
- Code 01: Bachelor’s Degree and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR Ctet admit card
- Code 02: Graduation with at least 50% marks and passing or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed). OR
- Code 03: Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Norms OR
- Code 04: Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- a year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed). OR
- Code 05: Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year B.A/B. Sc. Ed or B. A. Ed/B. Sc. Ed. OR
- Code 06: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. / (B. Ed Special Education)
- Code 07: Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET.
How to Apply
- CTET December 2022 online form on how to apply online.
- All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 31/10/2022 to 24/11/2022.
- Candidate read the official notification before applying for the CTET December 2022 Online Form.
- Kindly check and collect the all Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details.
- Kindly ready scan documents related to the online application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Take A printout of the final submitted form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Bulletin Download New||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website is only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources. While each consideration has been taken to introduce the Data in the most exhaustive, exact, and redesigned structure amid the gathering, resultlives.com does not take any sort of obligation with respect to the substance. We take true endeavors of updating on standard interim to guarantee high caliber.|
Allahabad High Court Various Post Recruitment 2022: Click Here
SSC CGL & Scietific Assistant in IMD Exam Date: Click Here
ITBP Motor Machnic Recruitment 2022: Click Here