BSF Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) And Head Constable (Ministerial) Admit Card 2022
BSF ASI Head Constable Admit Card 2022: Boarder Security Force has recently online applications are invited from eligible Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the under-mentioned vacancies for the Combatised posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) in the Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
|Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Post Update||10 December 2022|
|Title of the Post||BSF ASI Head Constable Admit Card 2022|
|Apply Online Date||08 August 2022|
|Online Apply Last Date||06 September 2022|
|Admit Card Issue Date||10 December 2022|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go To Home||https://resultlives.com/|
|Admit Card Website Link||Click Here|
Ministry of Home Affairs
Directorate General Border Security Force
BSF ASI Head Constable Admit Card 2022
Advertisement Number steno/2022
- Online Apply Date: 08 August 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 06 September 2022 (23:59 PM)
- Release Admit Card Date: 10 December 2022
- Date of Examination: Notify Soon
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and Wallet fee mode only.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age Relaxation: As per rules (Read Official Notification)
- The age of candidates will be determined on the basis of their Date of Birth as recorded in their matriculation certificates.
- The crucial date for determination of the age limit for the post of ASI(Steno) & HC(Min) shall be 06th September 2022.
- The prescribed format of the certificate for reserved categories is attached as Annexure – ‘B ’ for SC/ST, Annexure – ‘C’ for EWS, and Annexure – ‘D’ for the OBC category
- For more details read the official notification.
|SI No||Post Name||Qualification|
|01||Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)||Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.|
|SI No||Post Name||Skill|
|01.||For ASI (Stenographer)||Shorthand @ 80 words per minute in English OR in Hindi in 10 minutes. Transcription of dictation in English in 50 minutes OR in Hindi in 65 minutes, on a computer.|
|02.||For HC(Min) (Typing Test)||35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on the computer. (35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH in English and 9000 KDPH in Hindi respectively with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on the computer).
Time Allowed: 10 minutes.
Physical Standards for the Post of ASI (STENO) and HC (MIN)
|SI No||For all candidates except the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||Male||Female|
|01.||165 Cms.||155 Cms.|
|02.||Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes categories||162.5 Cms.||150 Cms.|
ii) Chest (Not applicable for female candidates)
|GEN/OBC/SC/EWS Categories||77 Cms (Un-expanded).
82 Cms (Expanded).
|ST Category||76 Cms (Un-expanded).
81 Cms (Expanded).
Corresponding to the height and age as per medical standards (For males and females).
Total Vacancies: 323 Posts
Pay Scale & Selection Mode
- ASI(Steno) Level – 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300) in the pay matrix
- Head Constable (Min) Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100) in the pay matrix
The selection shall be held in two phases:-
a) First Phase
(i) Written Examination.
(b) Second Phase
(i) Physical Measurement.
(ii) Shorthand Test for ASI(Steno).
(iii) Typing Speed Test for HC(Min).
(iv) Documentation (Checking of Documents)
(v) Medical Examination.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|