Bihar Bhumi LRC Online Form Correction Date Release 2022
Bihar Bhumi LRC Online Form Correction Date Release 2022: Bihar Bhumi LRC all registered candidates can correct their application form through the given below links between 26 November to 04 December 2022. All eligible/interested candidates can apply online application form between 21/10/2022 To 16/11/2022. Candidate read the official notification before applying for the recruitment application form in DLRS Various post online form 2022. Kindly check and collect the all Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details. Kindly read scan document related to the online form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc. Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully. Take A printout of the final submitted form.
Post Name: Clerk, Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer, Special Servey Kanoongo and Special Survey Amin
The directorate of land Record & Survey DLRS (Government of Bihar) recently invited for the online application form to the post of Amin, Clerk, Kanoongo & Assistant Settlement officer recruitment 2022. All eligible/interested candidates can read the official notification before applying online form.
|Directorate of Land Record & Survey DLRS (Government of Bihar)|
|Post Update||24 November 2022|
|Name of the Post||Bihar Bhumi LRC Online Form Correction Date Release 2022|
|Post Name||Amin, Clerk, Kanoongo & Assistant Settlement Officer|
|Advt. No.||05/2022, 06/2022, 07/2022, Or 08/2022|
|Online Apply Start Date||21 October 2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||22 November 2022|
|Form Correction Date||26 November 2022|
|Correction Form Last Date||04 December 2022|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Go To Home||https://resultlives.com/|
- Apply Online Application Form: 21 October 2022
- Online Apply Last Date:
1622 November 2022
- Form Correction Date: 26 November 2022
- Correction Application Form Last Date: 04 December 2022
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Admit Card: Notify Soon
- Result Declared: Notify Soon
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates: N/A
- SC / ST / PH: N/A
- Female All-Category Candidates: N/A
- Payment Mode: No fee.
Age Limit as on 01-01-2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years (ASO and Clerk)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years (Amin and Kanoongo)
- Maximum Age: 37 years (General Male Candidates)
- Maximum Age: 40 years (General Female Candidates)
- Maximum Age: 40 years (BC/EBC Male, Female Candidates)
- Maximum Age: 42 years (SC / ST / Male and Female)
For more details read the official notification.
Bihar LRC Eligibility Criteria
- Clerk: Bachelor’s degree in any stream in any recognized university.
- Special Survey Kanoongo: Candidates have a Diploma in civil engineering with a minimum of 02 years of work experience.
- Special Survey Amin: Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university and institute.
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer (ASO): Candidates have a Diploma in civil engineering with a minimum of 02 years of work experience.
Total Posts: 10, 101
|Post Name||UR||EWS||BC Female||EBC||BC||SC||ST||Total|
Pay Scale and Selection Process
- Assistant Settlement Officer (ASO): Rs. 59,000/-
- Kanoongo: Rs. 36,000/-
- Amin: Rs. 31,000/-
- Clerk: Rs. 25,000/-
Selection Process: As per rules.
How to Apply
- Bihar Bhumi LRC Online Form Correction Date Release 2022 (Post of Amin, Clerk, Kanoongo & Assistant Settlement officer).
- All registered candidates can correct their online application form between 26 November 2022 to 04 December 2022.
- Candidate read the official notification before applying for the Bihar LRC Various Post Online Form 2022
- Kindly check and collect the all Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic details.
- Ready scan documents related to the online application form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Take A printout of the final submitted form.
|Form Correction Online New||Click Here|
|Correction Notice New||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Last Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Home Page||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published on this Website is only for the immediate Information of the Examinees and do not to be constituted be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept into the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect, or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. All data (counting all Notes) on resultlives.com has been incorporated from the particular authority sites, Daily paper, and other dependable sources.